Chapter 6

Chapter 6. The wedding.

Rin was now a chef in a restaurant.
He cleared the situation in the true cross academy headquarters and they surprisingly understood. Probably because You were there with Akuma.

Speaking of Akuma she was now 4 and was in pre- kinder, which means You were now alone at home.

Rin would always arrive with Akuma at 3:00pm but it was already 4:36pm! You were kinda scared that a demon faced in his way.

In about 10 minutes he arrived.

"RIN! where were you? I was worried! This is not your usual arriving time."

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

"I love you a lot and you know that right?"

"Of course I do!"

Rin bowed down on his knee and took out an engagement ring.

"I, Rin Okumura will promise to protect you at all cost and give you everything you need. Especially my love. (Y/n) will you marry me?"

You started tearing up.

"Of course i do!" You said crying.

It was a lovely night. The one you loved the most was now going to be your husband.

You were in bed trying to sleep, Rin tilted to you side.

"(Y/n), About the wedding.. You don't have family here so we will go to your country and have the wedding there! I already talked with your parents. And I bought tickets for everyone you told me to invite if we ever get marry hehe"

"Thank you. Rin... Why did I entered a coma? What happened after I tried to protect you?"

"(Y/n)... Well.. Sense my D.N.A was inside you, you felt sick because of my demonic powers. But sense you didn't waited for the medicine to work you were weak put still strong to protect me. You stood in front of me when the Blue ray was going to hit me, and it hit you. And because of my D.N.A and Satan's blue flames you burned up inside and went into a coma. But you remember Satan of my mother.. So thats why he went away. It was my fault you went into a coma. Sorry"

"Ohh.. Don't worry Rin. Its not your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself."

-
June 1

today was the day you and Rin went to *insert country here* for the wedding.
You were in the airplane with Rin, Akuma, And Yukio. It was a long trip.

When you guys arrived, your parents were there waiting for y'all. You ran to them and hugged them really hard. You haven't seen them in 6 years or so.

Then Your parents went to hug Rin but they didn't knew who was Rin!

"Which one of you is Rin?"

"Me sir! Im Rin Okumura and he is my brother Yukio. Nice to meet you, hopefully i am of your liking!"

Your parents hugged Rin and Yukio.

"So where are your parents? Are they not coming to your wedding?"

"Actually Sir, my biological mother died and my biological dad is Satan. And the man who raised us died."

"Oh i am so sorry! (Name of your father) you shouldn't have ask that!"

"Its okay! Don't worry about it." Said Yukio.

You all got in your parents car and drove to the preparation room.

You were getting ready, you had a beautiful white dress with a blue collar and blue earrings. Your mom had picked the dress for you but you choose it. But the accessories were all on your mom!

The time had come.

You entered the church and you saw your whole family. The flower girls were throwing blue flowers of all shades.

As you got close to the altar, you saw Rin wearing a Blue men dress with a white shirt. You noticed his tail was out.

Akuma was wearing a white dress with a Blue headband. And she had the rings.

The wedding started.

"(Y/n) do you take Rin Okumura as your husband?"

"Yes." You blushed.

"Rin do you take (y/n) as your wife?"

RIN POV

I didn't know what to say.. I know I was the one with the idea of getting married but... Did i wanted to keep ruining her life? Everyone is staring at me and (y/n) is staring at me with a bright smile.

"Yes, I accept."

BOTH POV

"then you may kiss the bride"

(R = rin , Y = your name)

R: I got closer to her
Y: I got closer to him

Both: and we kissed.

YOUR POV.

Everyone was cheering and You noticed Rin's tail went up straight when You kissed him. That was really cute.

This life couldn't be better.
-
END
Oh my god! This is the end of the fan fiction! I hope you guys liked it! Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!
Follow my instagrams
@/holodraws
@/darklinqs