Chapter 4

Chapter 4. The death of me.

After what had happened last night you woke up with the smell of breakfast. You entered the kitchen and you saw Rin cooking some breakfast for you. You sat down on the chair and stayed still.

"Breakfast is ready!" Rin said as he placed the food on the table and sat next to you. You said nothing.
"Good morni-, (y/n) are you ok? You look pale"

You looked at Rin and smiled "I'm okay just a little tired"
Rin kissed you on the side of your head and continued eating. You didn't have an appetite so you were just moving the food around on the plate.

"Are you not hungry?"
"No, i don't feel very well I'm sorry Rin"
"Well you need to eat a little bit at least!"
"Don't push it, i really don't feel good"

You stood up and started to walk with difficulty. Rin stood up and helped you lay down on the couch.

Yukio entered the room.

"Yukio! Can you call Shiemi? (Y/n) doesn't feel right."
"What do you feel (y/n)?" Asked Yukio calling Shiemi.
"I feel weak"
"Mjm must be the demonic mist from does demons we fought yesterday." Answered Yukio.
"Shiemi is on her way, stay with her Rin until Shiemi gets here."
"Alright"

You waited for Shiemi to get to the room. You felt cold and weak, so weak you couldn't even tilt your head to see Rin.

"Im here!" Screamed Shiemi.
"Rin, what does she feel?"
"She says she is weak and tired"
"Alright! Ne! Get me some *insert plant here*!"
Ne grew a plant from his stomach, and Shiemi started placing it in your head and neck.
"There! That should do the trick!"

"Thank you Shiemi..." You said.

Rin and Shiemi left for the up coming battle. You laid in the couch thinking of what had happened last night. It gave you chills but made you blush.
You tried to rest, so you closed your eyes and started breathing slowly. All of a sudden you heard a big explosion and screams. You stood up and looked through the window. It was a huge blue light. All you could hear was people screaming "HE IS HERE!"

You started to freak out so you removed the plants from your face and you got dress and ran as fast as you could to the scene. You fell two or three times to the floor but stood up as fast as you could. You hid behind some bushes and all you could see was Rin fighting against Satan and the other were down in the ground shooting and chanting. You started to cough and felt a hot feeling inside you. You fell to the ground.
"I need to help Rin..." You whispered to yourself.

But then, a blue ray was starting to form and lit up the whole place. The ray was going straight to Rin who was in the floor now because he was tired. You saw that thing and started running directly to Rin with all your strength.

"Riiiiin...!"
"(Y/n)!"

You stood in front of Rin and the blue ray struck you.

All you could remember was a blue light getting close to you. You were in a dark room, full of water.

"Im I dead?" You asked yourself.

You could hear beeping noises but you didn't know where they came from. You heard someone saying:

"Im sorry but she is in critical conditions, possibly developing a coma. We won't disconnect her because she is pregnant. Please take note of that."