Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: i know my english is off, but it is because my main Language is Spanish. Thank you.

- Chapter 1. Your first day.-

You had just decided to be an exorcist. It was a dream of yours after all. But, you were a mid level class person. You didn't had enough money to pay for True cross academy, so, like any intelligent person would do, you asked for a scholarship. The principal of the true cross academy, gave you a rather difficult exam. You had only two tries. You used your first try to take a good look and analyze every single bit of the test. You studied hard for this test. Sense you were given a week to study. Then, a week later, you were back in the true cross academy, ready for that test you wanted to defeat.

You took on it like if it was your mortal enemy. When you finished the exam and you were walking to the cafeteria, you saw a boy with deep blue hair beautiful blue eyes and... A TAIL? you were a little freaked out but you decided to think it was just for a play. the young man was walking with another boy that looked a lot like him. This guy was tall, had brown hair, and again, beautiful blue eyes. You thought;

//maybe they are twins?//

Sir Pheles (i am sorry if i wrote that wrong) walked right in front of you.

"Ahh here are your results sweetheart" he said with a creepy smile.

You opened the envelop and guess what? You passed! It was a 98% A. You almost had a 100%! But you still passed which was the best part. That night you packed your things, sense it was a cram school. You couldn't sleep of excitement. But sense you were daydreaming of being top student you fell asleep. You soon were taken to True cross academy, and Sir Pheles showed you your dorm.

"Here are the keys, now remember, this key will take you to your exorcism class. good day (y/n)!" He said while he watched you enter your dorm.

The dorm was cozy and very cute. You started putting your stuff in the corresponding places. That took you about 2 hours. You went out to take a look at the place. But heck, you were lost. So you decided to ask the closest person, a boy with pink hair was walking by, so you decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, my name is (y/n) and i was wondering where the cafeteria is?" You asked with a nervous smile while you scratch your head with your left hand.

"Hello little lady, my name is Renzo Shima, but you can call me Shima" *wink wink* "anyway, come with me I will take you to the cafeteria." Shima said as he extended his hand to you.

You felt flattered, but you couldn't hold your laugh, so you starting laughing in his face.

Shima's eye started to flick.

"ARE YOU.. LAUGHING AT ME?" He yelled.

"HAHAHA yea cause of your little way of acting. Just show me the cafeteria gosh hahaha" you said kinda pissed, sense you didn't like boys who acted like that.

You and Shima walked to the Cafeteria in an awkward silence, so, you plopped your headphones on and started listening to music. He was shock that you didn't break the silence. In the matter of 10 minutes you were in the cafeteria. You said thank you to Shima and started walking with your eyes and mind focused on your phone, because of that, you did the most cliché thing in the world. Bump into a boy. Of course you weren't nervous. Until you saw that who you bumped into was the boy with the tail. He was kinda hot.

"Oh ah I am sorry! My name is Rin Okumura!" He gave you a sweet smile. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around." He asked while he tilted his head.

"Yea, I am new. My name is (y/n). I am here to become an exorcist. And fight those demons." You said trying to act calm

Rin gave you a small grin turned to his back and started walking away "sure you will. but remember something, we exorcist must fight together."

You looked at him funny and you left too. You went to your respective classes without any problems of getting lost thanks to a map Shima slid into your book back without you noticing. Well, when your normal classes were done you went to the exorcism class. The only person you had seen was Shima. You sat down alone. You started to take put your pencils and notebooks.

But you got distracted because Rin entered the room. "Rin!" You gave a little scream.

"Mm? Oh hi (y/n)! Rin said with excitement. He then sat next to you without asking. You could see a closer look at his teeth, he had heck of some pointy fangs. And his ears, they were elf like, just like Sir.Pheles. But Pheles didn't had a tail! Rin had a tail that was pretty long. You didn't say nothing because you thought it was disrespectful.

Later, a girl called Izumo Kamiki went into the room and yelled "oh my guys, we have to study for the rest of this career with the spawn of satan, scary." Every one in the class started laughing and looking at, Rin? They were all looking at Rin while Rin said to them "Hey, Stop it guys! Rrrr.." And you couldn't believe it. Little flames started to appear but he then stopped quickly when he notice you were inspecting every little move. You guys didn't talk for the rest of the class. You were walking to your dorm when You saw Rin on the front of your dorm. He was just standing there. So you proceeded to talk to him. "Rin.. What are you doing here?"

"I.. Needed to get some things cleared out." Rin said.

"Then what is it? What were those flames? Why do you have long fangs and a fucking tail?" You screamed at him.

He hold back and took a deep breath. "I am indeed the Spawn of satan. And i know its scary. But I am not good at lying and doing terrible stuff so i use my demon powers for the exorcism. I am not evil nor your enemy please underst-"

"Its ok, i believe you. Stop trying to tell me that you ain't evil. I know you aren't evil. Why? Well if you were evil they wouldn't had brought you into the academy. Mmm Logic." You said as you put your arm on top of his shoulders.

Rin started to blush and took your arm off quickly and ran off.

"This is going to be hell of an academic year."

- -

And we are done with the first chapter! Hope you guys like it because i did!.

See you around! Bye!

Follow my instagram!
@/darklinqs
@/dorkiex