Chapter 2

You must read the mini chapter before this!

Chapter 2. Awakening

It was December 27. The okumuras birthday. This was not a day to celebrate actually. Every year at this date, Satan would try to get into Yukio or Rin.

"Did you put all of the protectors Rin?" You asked.
"Yea, I'm really tired, Yukio is probably already finished chanting and making sure everything is okay, like always" he said looking at the sky.
"Rin, calm down everything is going to be okay..., you're really tense..."
"Im calmed!... No actually I'm not. I don't want to cause damage because of my existence.. I don't want to hurt you..."
"You won't. Because i believe in you." You hugged him.
"(Y/n)"
"Yes, Rin?"
"I- i really like you.."
You blushed and hugged him tighter.
"Wow (y/n) are you okay? Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying?"
"Rin... I- I love you.. I know i don't know you well like Yukio of Shiemi does but, your personality sparks me up. It makes me feel happy. I have never felt this before..."
Rin was surprised sense it was so unexpected. He smiled and kissed you on the forehead.
"Oh (y/n) i have a crush on you too. Hehehe. how about we become friends with benefits? But the good ones not the ones that um you know!!"
"I would love too Rin."
"Good"
The alarm from the Academy went off and Yukio appeared at the scene and saw you and Rin hugging.
"Rin! He came through! I need your help!" Said Yukio.
"I'll be right there Yukio!" Rin took out his sword and you just looked at the scene moving quickly.
"Rin! Be careful..."
"I will (y/n)" he smiled.
-
You were helping the other exwires and such while Rin and the others took on the demons passing through.
It was a long fight they came in at 2am almost 3!
"This is going to last a few days even months.!" We need to have everyone that is not an exorcist to leave the Academy at once." Said Yukio with a speaker.
You didn't care and rapidly went to Rin.
"Rin! Are you ok?"
"Yea, just minor scratches don't worry (y/n)!"
"Um Rin can i have a talk with you?" Asked Yukio
"Sure.."

RIN POV
"Who is she and why is she so close to you?"
"Oh she is um my hehe"
"Don't tell me she is your girlfriend or something like that"
"Maybe"
"Ughh Rin.. You're 17. You're young. Don't do anything dumb with her."
"Hey! I wont alright? I really love her and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her!"
"Of course, anyways end of conversation."

YOUR POV

"what happened? Is it about me?"
"No not at all (y/n), don't worry about it!" He smiled.

-
Soon, in the month of January, specifically the 24 of January was the day you and Rin started dating for real.
-
Okay hope you enjoyed. I know this is a very short fan fiction but i just don't like long fan fictions.

NEXT CHAPTER IS LEMON
LOLOLOLOLOL