Mini chapter 1

It was November. You and Rin had become great friends. But you had trouble fitting in with the others because you really didn't socialize with them a lot.

"Hey um (y/n) right? Uumm i really love your hair!" Said Shiemi with an innocent smile.

"Awee thanks Shiemi! I really love your hair too, not many people suit short hair" you laughed.

Shiemi was a great person. she had a crush on Rin but later that disappear. But you felt content with that for some strange reason.

Rin sometimes had to leave for training. Sense he is a demon. And this was one of those times. You were left alone. Everyone was in there own little group. Izumo and shiemi had a love/hate relationship. But Izumo always called you "Rin's chick" that made you mad but you kinda liked it. "Rin's chick" i mean, Rin is a good guy, but i mean he IS a demon. You can't just..

Anywho! Mephisto was always doing his chaotic things, like taking out Amaimon or some other weird ass demon just to frustrate Rin. But, Rin had his powers in control now. So he was screwed.

Actually, Rin is really good with his powers now. And you feel very proud of him. Even tho you guys have been knowing each other for very little time. But enough time to call him a friend. Or maybe something more than a friend...

-

MINI CHAPTER OKAY? Hope you guys enjoyed it!