Chapter 3

Chapter 3. A night to remember
THIS IS THE LEMON CHAPTER.

It was the April 24. Your 3 month anniversary. You were sleeping right next to Rin, the "demon war" you called it, was still on. And there were very little beds so you had to sleep with him.

You got close to him, hugged him from behind. He was shirtless. He had no shirt and sleeping shorts.

Rin woke up and tilted his whole body pointing at you.
"Are you alright?" He asked with a sleepy voice.
"Yes"

You were looking at his sleepy face and he was looking at yours.
You then hugged him and forced your B sized boobs onto his chest.
He blushed and started kissing you on the mouth. In a minute of seconds you were making out.

You were laying down on the bed while he was on top of you. He started to take off your sleeping robe. You were embarrassed sense everything was showing. He started to kiss you on your neck and you started moaning softly. He then started to lick and suck on your nipples. You were looking at the ceiling while your moans started to sound louder. He then placed his finger in your crotch and started rubbing. He looked at you.
"(Y/n)..."
He then inserted two fingers inside your vagina and started moving them fast. Your moans started to became quicker.
"Rin..."
You came in his fingers.
You started to breathe heavily.

He started to lick the sticky substance. You didn't look because you were really turned on and you didn't wanted to get rough.

He then started licking your vagina an you gave an unexpected moan. He stopped licking and started making out with you again.

After a while he stood on his knees in the bed and started to unzip his pants and took his member out.
You weren't looking because you were to busy searching for air.

He then inserted his member in your vagina, you didn't notice until you felt pain. you held onto him as he started to thrust.

He started to thrust harder and faster and the same thing happened with your moans.
"Arghh.. Im cumming!" He shouted
"Im cumming" you followed.
You both came at the same time.
He fell onto you breathing heavily, Rin's flames had woken up. But then they were gone.
You could feel the hot cum inside of you.

He pulled the sheets on top of each other and he hugged you tight.
"Im sorry.." He said softly
You said nothing. Then you guys fell asleep.
-
First lemon chapter!
What Im I doing with my life fml
Its for you guys!