Chapter 18: Pussy Too Bomb

great news: all my financial aid covers all my expenses for college, so guess who won't be taking out any loans? me bitch !!

also in hoe news: I almost slept with a married guy and my coworker really wants to fuck me & i would totally be down to fuck, but he's got 2 kids and a long term gf. why does this shit always happen to me?? 

***

Never in my short 20 years of living did I ever think I would be having a breakfast date with a vampire and my best friend, both of which were in love with me.

Valerie and Vitaly glared at each other from across the table at the small coffee shop that I found had the least activity around this time. Vitaly had a vein throbbing on his forehead and Valerie was pretending to find her perfectly manicured nails extremely interesting. Neither of them had ordered anything, so I just sat there between them, blowing on steaming hot mug of coffee to cool it down.

"Daisy, why did you call us here?" Valerie asked when she got sick of looking at her phone.

I took another sip of coffee for some liquid courage. "I have made my decision about who I will go with,"

I turned my gaze to Vitaly. Beautiful, ancient Vitaly who I had great sex with, shared the same kinks with, and a connection like no other.

"Vitaly, the short time that I've known you has been tremendous. I have never felt this way about anyone. Anyone except . . ." Now my gaze was turned to the stunned face of Valerie.

"Except you, Valerie. I realize now that these feelings I have for Vitaly could only manifest because I've been feeling them for you for years now. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner,"

I wiped a tear from my cheek and struggled to continue the speech I had prepared. "So, Vitaly, I will not be leaving my life behind to move to Russia with you. I choose Valerie, someone who has my best interest at heart,"

Vitaly held my gaze for several seconds before standing abruptly.

"Because I love you, I will allow this. Because I am immortal I will allow this. Because I know the Fates will return you to me, I will allow this, Daisy," He turned to Valerie and continued, "But just know I have eyes everywhere and I will be watching and waiting for the opportunity,"

And with that, he walked out of the coffee shop and out of my life -- for now.

***

Kissing a girl is so much better than kissing a guy. For one thing, girls are so much more gentle and soft and almost always smell good. Their bodies are familiar (same parts) but also unique and so exciting to explore. I had been dating men for so long I forgot how good it felt to be with a girl.

All thoughts of this morning were shoved to the back of my mind as my current makeout session with my new girlfriend/best friend took place on my small ass dorm bed. My hands were greedily caressing the soft curves of her breasts and the dimples just above her backside while she assaulted my neck and chest with kisses.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," she said breathlessly when she got my shirt off. I gasped as she took my hard nipple between her teeth, using just the right amount of pressure. My back arched and thrust myself towards her, silently begging for more.

When she grew tired of that she moved down south and made quick work of removing the shorts and panties I was wearing in one quick movement. I had trimmed up a bit a few days ago, but who wouldn't be self conscious about their best friend seeing their vagina for the first time?

Valerie grinned and gently pushed my thighs apart. "Stop being shy. You're beautiful,"

The next ten minutes were spent teasing me to the point of utter frustration. Valerie's tongue was on a mission to caress everywhere but where I wanted it to.

"Please!" I whimpered desperately, thrusting my hips upward. I felt like an animal in heat.

"Well, since you asked so nicely . . ." She finished her sentence by sinking a finger inside me. I moaned and begged for more and boy did she deliver. It wasn't long before I was clutching handfuls of her hair and crying out her name in ecstasy as I came.

As I came down from the high of my orgasm, I started feeling extremely tired, even more than usual. My vision started blurring and Valerie's voice sounded far away even though she was right next to me.

The last thing I could recall hearing her say clearly was, "I can't believed it worked,"