Chapter 13: Nut All in Me

finally graduated high school, so i'll try to make updates more frequent. enjoy!

***

"Look! Look! You're not looking!" I yelled at Daddy from the diving board.

"I'm looking, baby!" His radiant smile was visible even from my height of twenty feet above the large swimming pool. The warmth of the sun felt divine on my skin and I planned to savor the last few minutes before it began setting behind the hills.

I bounced on the sturdy board a bit before finally diving off. The deep end of the pool rushed toward me and it wasn't long before I was plunging through the surface of it. Adrenaline pumped through my body as swam up quickly to the surface where Daddy waited with a look of awe on his handsome face.

"That was amazing, Daisy, where did you learn to do that?"

I grinned at his praise. "I was on the diving team for two years in high school,"

Daddy offered his hand and I took it graciously, allowing him to help me out of the pool. Being in the water always made me famished.

"Can we get dinner or something now, I'm starving," I asked Daddy as he wrapped me up in a towel.

"Anything for you, my pet," He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead before guiding me into the kitchen.

"Daddy, I'm cold," I whined through chattering teeth. I was beginning to notice a pattern here where rich people couldn't seem to keep their house at anything higher than a brisk sixty-five degrees. My poor nipples suffered the consequences of being in a state of hardness almost constantly.

"Do not touch any of the bubbles this time, young lady, I don't want a repeat of last night," Daddy warned me when we got to the bathroom.

"Fine, but I want the vanilla scented one this time,"

"As you wish," He bowed playfully like a faithful servant and started drawing the bath. I occupied myself with removing the bathing suit and admiring my figure in his full length mirror.

"If you do that any longer, the bath will be cold by the time I'm through with you," Daddy's voice was low as he watched me. I stuck my tongue out playfully and moved past him to get in the tub. The sensation of lowering my body in the warm, vanilla scented waters was wonderful enough to make me moan out loud.

"Jesus Christ Daisy," I heard him groan. I opened one eye to see him watching me with this intense look in his dark eyes. My gaze traveled lowered and I grinned with satisfaction at the visible bulge there. The grin was quickly wiped off my face when I saw him start to remove his own clothing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to keep the panic out of my voice.

"Joining you," He answered, with the most shit eating grin on his face. This was definitely payback.

He was naked and lowering himself into the water within seconds. We stared at each other, a mere two feet apart even in this big ass bathtub, silently daring each other to make a move.

Finally, Daddy took the lead. "Come here, baby girl," He knew that pet name was my weakness. That's how I ended up straddling his waist, with his rock hard cock only inches away from my pussy.

"What's on your mind, love?"

How great your cock would feel buried balls deep inside me right now. "Just thinking about how I have to leave tonight," I said nonchalantly instead, but my rock hard nipples were trying to blow my cover.

"Are you sure that's all you're thinking about?" Daddy shifted his hips a bit so that the tip grazed my parts, up and down, and I had to bite my lip to keep crying out.

"I try not to let little things take up too much of my thoughts," I smiled slyly at the jab at his dick size. We both knew he was anything but small, I just wanted him to make a point of it.

"You couldn't possibly mean this little old thing?" And without any further warning, he entered with a single thrust so swift, it knocked the wind out of me.

"You're so cute when you're choking, I should do it more often," Daddy teased. Once my soul had returned to my body, I didn't know whether to slap him or beg him to keep moving.

I went with the latter because orgasms are the obvious priority.

"More . . . please . . ."

"You must address me correctly, Daisy,"

I groaned with frustration. Curse him for making me beg. "More please, Daddy!"

"Good girl," He kissed me fiercely and proceed to use his cock to reach pleasures spots I hadn't even discovered with my most trusted vibrator. Water sloshed over the sides of the bathtub as Daddy's thick cock penetrated me so rigorously.

"Who do you belong to, Daisy?" He asked as he started to slow down right when I was seconds away from an orgasm.

"You, Vitaly, Daddy, Vampire King, whatever!" I sputtered like an idiot. I was desperate for release and had no time for his mind games.

"No one else will ever make you feel this good. You belong to me. Mine." And with that, we came undone together. I could feel Daddy's cum inside me, coating my insides, and it was incredible. I had never felt so close to someone in my life.