CHAPTER 24: ANOX

I look over at Knox who was busy driving the car. The sun was about to set which was bringing a charm to his manly features. His rough hair were more rough than usual. Hey were awesome to tug when I was writhing beneath him tasting the ultimate throes of passion.

God... I was really in love with him not because he was my mate but because he was Knox Mercado. The distance that I had put the two of us made us realize that we were incomplete without each other. It wasn't our wolves or an ancient bond binding us together but our true feelings for each other. I realized that I was in love with the most amazing person I had ever met.

A really great person at heart.

As if sensing my gaze he turned to look at me gave me a really breath taking smile. My knees felt weak and I mentally did a happy dance that I was sitting. I actually let my horny side take over as I unbuckled my seat and literally jumped over him, his bones, and his body not caring about the consequences.

"You'll be the death of me," he said suddenly slamming the brakes and steadying me in his arms.

"Good cause a life without you ain't worth living Mr. Mercado," I said as I pecked his lips.

"You know that this position is very provocative, right?" he asked.

"What are you gonna do about it Mercado?" I teased while grinding into him.

"You are such a tease," he groaned as he removed his seat belt to give access to the both of us.

"I am your tease," I said while kissing his jawline.

"Be mine, forever?" he asked.

"Forever is overrated dude, I own your sexy ass for good."

He is all mine.

My Angry Alpha.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

The End!

I ship 'ANOX'