Chapter 11: BUTTERFLY KISSES AND MORE

I moaned....God dammit! I felt butterfly kisses from my ear lobe to my jaw - back and forth and back and forth and back and forth.

Now the assault point was my neck and slowly, sensually and dangerously the assault is carried to the now exposed shoulder blades. Wearing Knox' shirts definitely has many advantages apart from warmth and comfort they happen to be damn accessible, which is duly noted.

That's it.

My eyes fly open and I am drowning in pleasure because of the assault of some treacherous lips on my neck. Biting, nipping, tasting and teasing – all enough to drive me insane.

"God...." I said in a raspy voice.

A growl and a chuckle followed but the assault did not stop.

I was wondering-

It is bad to wonder, sweetheart.

Ugh....stupid silly voice.

As I said....I was wondering-

But Nah....couldn't wonder far away cause my lips were captured in a deep passionate kiss.

My eyes opened completely and my hands found their way to his hair. His hair wasn't soft. It was tough and damn rough. But it helped in gripping it and tugging –Hard.

"Anouk," he growled as my eyes met his.

God..... I am feeling so......sensual.

"I need you," he said.

And then he was gone.

Ugh?

I heard a door close and saw that it was the one to the bathroom.

And I laughed......so hard.

God..... That really just not happen to 'us' of all people. I was doubling up in laughter when I thought of teasing him a little – more.

"Hope you enjoy your cold shower, Knox."

I heard an animalistic growl from the bathroom one that would make you run far away from the source but right now I could not think about anything else but about him and his you-know-what.

"Anouk," he growled as if in agony, "I am seconds away from taking you. If you know what I mean....so I suggest you to actually behave right now," he barked as I heard the shower turn on in full speed.

"Yes Alpha Mercado," I said in a mocking tone because I knew that he was the best thing that had ever happened to me and then letting 'such' an opportunity pass would have been a big mistake – on my part.

That was all he needed to break the bathroom door and jump upon me.

An Alpha having delectable abs all naked, on top of you with his eyes saying things that words can never explain is all you need to give into his needs and also make them your own.

And you know the rest.
Ahem.
Ahem.
Ahem.