Another Hacker

"Um... where are we going?" Reuben asked, looking out the window of the hovercar.

The car had come to Luca's house out of nowhere. Someone was obviously directing it where to go since there was no driver. What had most confused the others was that Ace didn't question it at all. He seemed to know exactly where it had come from.

"The real question is, why are we all coming with you?" Rhydian said as he pushed up his glasses. The car didn't stop just at Luca's house. It knew where the rest of them were, too. Rhydian, of course, had been at the coffee shop, and Oscar and Jasmin hadn't moved from the riverside.

"Yeaaaah, I was having so much fun with Oscar-chan~!"

Oscar sent Jasmin a glare but didn't say anything to him, too uncertain about the current situation to do so.

Luca observed the interior of the hovercar. He had never ridden in one before. So, naturally, he took out his camera and snapped a few pictures, capturing Reuben's look of awe as they went across a bridge that overlooked the river and Jasmin playing with an irritated Oscar's hair.

Ace put his hands behind his head and leaned back in his seat. "Relax, guys. I know exactly where we're going."

Oscar raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Ace nodded. "We'll be there in 10 minutes."

Oscar narrowed his eyes at the cyborg but didn't reply, pulling out his book instead. 

"Eeeehhhh, Oscar-chan don't ignore me~!" 

"URUSEI!"

Reuben sighed. "You two are so loud..." his tongue played with his lip ring as he glanced at them. "It's giving me a headache..."

"Oscar-chaaaaan~!" "You heard him, damare!"

Ace finally had enough and karate chopped both of them on the top of their heads. His eyes glinted in annoyance. "If you two don't learn to get along, I'll drop you off in the middle of nowhere," He snarled, sitting in between them. Oscar sent another glare at Jasmin as he rubbed his head. Jasmin smiled back innocently.

"Tch." Oscar opened his book and disappeared behind it, anger coming off him in waves.

"Hm... Oscar's getting pissed..." Rhydian mumbled quietly to Luca, who nodded. "Jasmin better stop soon, or he'll get his head bitten off," He whispered back.

The rest of the ride was a lot quieter since Jasmin had stopped pestering Oscar, who was still fuming. The blonde, however, was swinging his legs as he looked out the window, seeming completely oblivious to Oscar's annoyance with him.

After what felt like forever, the hovercar stopped in front of a large, white, seven-story building. The car doors slid open.

"Well, here we are," Ace said, jumping out of the car first. Jasmin followed and blinked several times so he got used to the somewhat blinding building. "I've been at a place that looks like this before!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Although, that was for-" "I know," Ace replied, glancing at the 20-year-old.

Jasmin sweatdropped. "W-w-wait, you do?!" He ran a hand through his hair before saying quickly, "P-please don't tell the others! I want to keep a secret!" He clapped his hands together, practically begging Ace.

The cyborg laughed. "I wasn't planning on telling them."

Jasmin collapsed to his knees and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness..."

Luca and the others got out of the car before it sped off in another direction. In a matter of seconds, the photographer was snapping more photos.

Meanwhile, Rhydian and Reuben went up to Ace. "Er, so, why are we... wherever this is?" The taller of the two asked, playing with his lip ring again.