Cake

Heyyo, yeah. Another one with Terra. I promise the next one won't be with Terra. Actually, comment down some ideas for chapters that you want to see in this book.
00000000000000000000000000000000
3rd person P.O.V.
A little after Starfire and Robin got together, Raven and Beast Boy also got together.  Cyborg and Bumble bee aren't there yet but everyone knows that it'll happen. Anyways, they had been together for about a week now. 

Raven was reading a book while Beast Boy was trying to make her pay attention to his game that he won on his phone. He gave up fast realizing she wasn't going to look away from her book. He tried to find Robin and Starfire but then remembered they were on a date.

'I'll just go show Cyborg! Even though he'll tease me about it not being multiplayer.' He thought. He walked to Cyborgs room and knocked on the door. "Hey Cy! You alive?" He yelled. 'Must be at Titans east.' He thought sadly because he had nothing to do.

He walked back to where Raven was sitting. "Hey Rae you wanna go for a walk or something?" He asked jumping over the couch. "Maybe after I finish this book. If you're bored then you should try reading. " He looked at her book. It was going to be a while.

He sighed. "I'll just go by myself. " he got up and slumped to the door. "I promise I'll go next time." Raven said looking up from her book. "Yeah yeah." He said and walked out the door.

Beast Boy had been walking for at least 15 minutes. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone. "Oops sorry. " he said as he got up. He reached out his hand to the girl. "T- Terra?" He asked. She grabbed his hand and got up. "Beast Boy. I'm sorry. I'll go now. " she was surprised when she felt two arms wrap around her.

"Terra! I've missed you! Come back to the Titans please please please!" He said. "It's not that easy Beast Boy. Everyone hates me there. They won't let me come back. I just know they won't." She pushed him off.

"But no one hates you! We miss you and want you back!" He said. "You really think so?" She said with a smile. "I know so!" He grabbed her hand and started to run towards the Tower.

When they arrived everyone but Raven were still gone. Raven had gone to her room to do who knows what so it was just them. Beast boy had brought her to her old room that they had kept how it was just in case.

Terra walked in. "You guys kept this?" She smiled. "Of course. We all missed you and this was the only thing left that we had of you. "

She hugged him tightly. "Thank you. For being so nice. " she said. He hugged back. "It's getting late. I'll tell the team. You go rest. ". "Alright beast boy. " she pushed a strand of her hair away from her face.

He walked to the common room everyone but Raven was there sitting on the couch watching television. "Hey team!" They all looked his way. "I know how you've all been missing Terra." He said.

"Yes I do indeed miss friend Terra. Why must you bring her up Friend beast boy?" He smiled. "Because she is in her room and is back on the team!" He yelled.

Starfire screeched with joy and flew to her room. Everyone ran there. Raven over heard and walked behind them. By the time she got there Terra was outside of her room with everyone surrounding her.

"OH HOW I MISSED YOU THE BEST FRIEND TERRA!" Starfire screamed and hugged her. 'But I thought I was her best friend?" Raven thought. "Yeah it was weird here without my little sister. " Cyborg said. 'And when did she become his little sister and not me?' She thought again. "I did feel a little like no one understood me without someone who I have a bond with. Not that you don't understand me Starfire!" Robin said. 'She isn't the one he has a bond with!" Raven kept thinking.