Picking a new member

Sorry haven't updated in awhile. School is almost over so then I can spend most of my time with you valuable and more important than school readers!! Summary: *SPOILER ALERT* 4 YEARS LATER. Raven and Garfield (that's what he calls himself now) started dating about 10 months ago but are keeping it secret. The team gets a new member and Raven instantly becomes jealous. What will happen? B.T.W. there will be 2 parts.
00000000000000000000000000000000
Raven was laying on the floor in Gar's room waiting for him to wake up. She woke up 2 hours ago and has been here for 1 hour. It's 7:30 and the closest he's gotten to waking up is turning his head a little bit.

The door was locked so no one found out about them. Their communicators went off buzzing loudly and he finally woke up. He checked his communicator as did Raven. Titan meeting at 8:00 be there or you will have to clean the basement. Garfield decided that he would get dressed before the meeting since he was only in Boxers.

He got off his bed and went to his dresser. He didn't even notice Raven on the floor. He turned around with clothes in his hand. He gasped. "Raven don't scare me like that!"

Raven laughed. Eventually Garfield started laughing with her. He went to his bathroom to get dressed. Raven took out her phone and went to Instagram. She had 93 notifications from last night.

Hate comments, and a text from Starfire saying let's go to the mall of shopping please. She texted her back saying why. Starfire said because she needs a boyfriend. Raven stopped texting her and went to Snapchat.

She only had Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, and Garfield on it. Nightwing sent her a text saying that he has a surprise for her and come to the common room.

To be honest Raven was excited. She was getting something? She already had to go there in 20 minutes so she knocked on the bathroom door.

"What?" Garfield asked. "I'm gonna go to the common room. " she said. "WAIT FOR ME!!" He screamed. "Okay okay!" She said and sat on his bed.

5minutes later Garfield came out and with no shirt on. "Why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked. "Cause I don't feel like it. Let's go to the common room. " he said. "I'm not going until you put a shirt on. " she said. "Fine. " he threw a shirt on and walked out the door. She followed.

It was 10 minutes before the meeting and Nightwing was in the common room with a wrapped box with holes in it. "What's my surprise?" Raven said.

Nightwing held the box out to her. " since it's your birthday in a week I wanted to give you your present early. " he smiled.

"Thanks" Raven smiled back. She opened the box and inside was a sleeping black kitten. "I know you've always wanted a kitten so-" he was cut off by her squeezing him in a hug he could barley breath. "Thank you so so so much! You're the best brother ever!" She let go of him. Nightwing looked towards Gar and he looked jealous.

"Even better than Cyborg?" He asked. " No. your both equally the best brothers ever. " she picked the kitten up and held it to her chest. "It's SO CUTE!" She screamed. The TV exploded and a vase fell. "Oops. Sorry. I'll calm down. " she said.

Cyborg walked in and saw the TV in more than 20 pieces. He looked towards the back of Raven. "Raven did you explode my TV again?" Raven set the kitten down in its box.

She turned towards him and nodded. "Garfield what did you do?" He asked him. Garfield pointed to Nightwing. "I got her a kitten. " Nightwing said.