Got any ideas for a title? Comment them down below.

Hello. I'm going to a tigers game today!! So excited!! ❤️. And happy late 4th of July! ☺️. Also I love RobStar but in this Robin likes Raven. Just roll with me okay?
0000000000000000000000000000000
Robin's P.O.V.
Raven and Beast Boy are the kind of couple that would date for a couple of days but avoid each other because it's awkward.

So when they told me that they were together, I was a little surprised but knew they would break up soon. Then I would comfort her and soon she would notice that she loves me and not him.

I know I sound love crazy but I just know that this would happen.

Starfire's P.O.V
Raven and Beast Boy just announced to us that they are the together. I am so happy for them and wish them the best for their relation of the ship! They had gone to each other's rooms while I stayed here and now I am making slime!!

Cyborgs P.O.V.
I knew they would get together. Beasty has been talking about how much he likes her for over 2 months. He didn't say who made the first move so I'll have to ask him later.

On other notes, Bee and I are dating too. I think. Well, we like each other and it wouldn't make sense if we weren't together. But I don't think it's official yet.

Beast boy's P.O.V.
I was in my room thinking. I like Raven. And I'm not over Terra but she isn't coming back so it's time to move on. Of course, if I could bring Terra back then I would. We were perfect for each other. It's like we were meant to be. Two souls that just got each other immediately and just. Connected.

(A/N it makes me sick to write this. )

Ravens P.O.V.
I've liked Beast Boy for what it seems like forever. Ever since the first time I saw him I wanted him to be mine. And now he is. It all feels like a dream.

:::time skip. 2 weeks later:::

3rd person P.O.V.
The Titans were battling once again the infamous Dr.Light. He wasn't that hard to defeat. They handed him to the police for them to take him to prison. Afterwards while the Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire were talking to the police, Beast Boy went over to Raven.

"Um. We need to talk Raven. In private. " he said. "Um. Okay. " Raven said and created a portal. No one noticed but Robin. 'Nows my chance!' He thought and secretly followed them.

He finally found them by a big tree in the park. It was night so he couldn't see them very well but he could hear and that's all he needed.

"Ya know how when we first started dating I said I was totally over Terra?" Beast Boy asked. "Yes?" Raven answered curious where this was going.

"Well I lied and I'm really sorry Raven. But over the past two weeks I've noticed that I've always liked, No. Loved you. And I only liked Terra because I thought I'd never had a chance with you. " He confessed to his dark girlfriend.

"Well I've always and always will love you. " She said before kissing him for the first time in their relationship.

Robin looked very disgusted. He stormed away back to the tower where he knew Starfire and Cyborg were waiting.

He went right past them and went to his room. He slammed the door behind him. 'How can she even think that she loves him. She can barely even like him. Their complete opposites! It's like two puzzle pieces but from totally different puzzles! But Raven and I click. We're perfect. '

Raven and Beast Boy were back at the tree in a heavy make out session. Beast boy was holding the beast back inside of him. Oh how he wanted to mark her right there and then.