The party

I like rainbows. AU. Rachel and everyone else goes to a gifted school. They each have unique powers. Rachel, for example, has a demon for a father so she has dark magic.
00000000000000000000000000000000
3rd P.O.V.
Rachel was a loner. She just moved schools, she was the creepy goth girl, and no one knew but she lived in an abusive home. Her father had killed her mother when she was around 6. And he had made her watch. She was bullied at school by everyone. Well except for a few.

Like Malchior (sp?). She wouldn't say they were friends but he would help her out every so often. And she was falling for him. But she would never admit it. She has 2 older brothers and 1 younger one. Well, half brothers. Her father had them with a girl called Larrisa. He had me with Arella.

Anyways, now let's get to Garfield. He was the popular kid. Not a jock, not a nerd. Really just normal. He was dating the most popular and 'pretty' girl in school. They were juniors. Him and all of his friends except for Victor. He was a senior.

Well, his real friends. He was friends pretty much everyone but really close with only a few. They were Richard, Kori, Victor, Karen, Roy, Garth, and of course Tara. His girlfriend. She bullied anyone and everyone but poor Garfield never noticed because she acted nice around him. Everyone hopes that he'll catch her one day though because all the girls are after him.

So that's his school life. Now his home life. He used to live in Africa with his parents who were scientist. He almost got bit by a green monkey and yelled for his parents and  he was bit. He turned green but his parents didn't really notice.  his parents wanted to chase it to study it. So they got in a boat and told Garfield to stay on land.

They chased it down the river and didn't notice the fall at the end. Sadly, they both died. And Garfield felt like it was his fault. He was just watching. He could've done something. But he just watched his parents fall to his death. He now lives with his two adoptive parents, Rita and Steve. He loves them.

Now that you're introduced, let's get on with the story.

"GARFEILD, BRO!" Victor yelled. Garfield ran up to his 'bro'. "What dude?!" "There's a party at Roy's tonight and you can come!" Garfield thought over this. "What time? And is everyone invited?" Victor gave him a 'really?' Face. "Of course. It's Roy. And I think around 8:00. " Garfield really wanted to go. "Ok. I'll be there. " he said with a smile.

The bell rung signaling class. They parted their ways.

*time jump (4 hrs )*

Garfield walked out of science. He went down the hall and saw it. This was the day. He saw Rachel, although he didn't know who it was at the time, against the wall cowering in fear as Tara pinned her against it saying many hurtful words.

Garfield went up to her. "TARA!" She turned her head in shock. "Baby! I was just telling her how she should stop bullying other people because I saw her bullying this one kid!" Garfield got even angrier. "Tara. You bullied this girl and then lied about it. We're over. I'm breaking up with you!"

Rachel gasped as did Tara. "Fine. Any other guy would want this. I'll find someone who treats me right!" She yelled and stomped off. "FINE BITCH!" He yelled after her.

"Are you okay?" He said as he turned towards Rachel. She nodded. "I can't believe her. How long has she been bullied students? Do you know?" She nodded again. "People always say since 6th grade. " she said in a quiet voice.

Bbrae oneshot collection On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara