Forgotten

I had an idea.
000000000000000000000000000000000

RAVEN'S P.O.V.
I was walking down the hallway and I bumped into beast boy. We both fell over. "Oh god. I'm so sorry. " I said while blushing from running into my crush. "You should be. And I'm not talking about bumping into me. " he got up and walked to his room.

Anyways, before I say anymore, let me get you caught up. Last month, we got into a fight again. He said something that just upset me way to much. He called me an outcast. A bitch. A hoe. A weirdo. But the thing that really got to me was, freak.

Later he came into my room to apologize and things went somewhere not expected and let's just say in the end, we didn't have our clothes on.

Did I mention he's dating Terra? Yea. I got the love of my life's love back from stone. Not because I wanted to. Because Robin said that she brought the whole team together. Starfire said she wished she had a girlfriend to hang with. Cyborg said he wish his little sister would come back. Beast boy said he wish he had someone to love. So I did what I had to do.

And I know I was being replaced or already was. I know I should have just left. Or better yet died. But I couldn't. All I can do is stare at the scars on my wrist all day in my room because the Titans didn't invite me to do anything anymore.

I wasn't just replaced. I was forgotten. Then I came out of my room and that happened. Now I feel even worse since not only am I forgotten by my best girlfriend, my big brother, and my twin- like teammate. I was being bullied by the love of my life and his bitchy girlfriend. So there. You're caught up.

I got up from falling and went into my room. I rushed in with hot tears streaming down my face. I quickly shut the door behind me and grabbed the knife off of my dresser. It tore into my skin as blood gushed out. Over and over I did it until I passed out. Knife in hand.

I woke up to the alarm going off. I rushed into the common room and they had already left. Since I used all of my energy healing my cuts, I couldn't teleport there so I had to take the back up T- Car. Luckily, I learned how to drive last year. I was driving to the place so fast that *BLAM* it all went dark.

3rd P.O.V.
As the Titans were fighting Dr.Light, firefighters and police officers were rushing Raven and the other civilian, Lucas, into the ambulance.

When they got back to the tower, beast boy remembered how Raven wasn't there. "Anyone know where Raven is?" He asked. Everyone answered the same thing. "Nope. Probably in her room. " Terra spoke up and said, " why does anyone care? It's not like she matters on this team anymore. " the phone cut her off by ringing loudly. Robin answered.

"Hello?....hello Robin. I'm sorry to say but Raven got into a bad car accident and is in critical condition. You may want to get to the hospital fast. "

Robin hung up with his mouth wide open. "Raven got into a car accident. Everyone to the hospital now!" He screamed running to the T- Car. "I'm staying here. Nothing will change if she dies anyways. Except maybe we'll all be a little happier. " Terra said. "Stop being such a bitch Terra. I mean really. " he said and transformed into a Raven and flew off to the hospital.

BB's P.O.V.
Oh god. Oh god. OH GOD!! Ravens gonna die and it's all my fault! If I hadn't had been so mean then she wouldn't have been late. I mean, the things we did were both of our faults. Not hers. And why is Terra such a bitch today? Ugh. Never mind that. I'm here.

3rd P.O.V.
Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy all met up at the hospital. They rushed to the desk and said they were here for Raven. "I'm sorry but we don't have anything under that name. " the lady at the front desk said.