Picking a new member part 2

I love how you guy(s) are patient with me. Even if there's only 1 or 2 of you reading still. Sending love to you all. ❤️
00000000000000000000000000000000
3rd person P.O.V.
It was Thursday night and the Titans were watching a scary movie. Wicked scary 2 to be exact. Raven had tried holding hands, flying with each other, and sitting next to Garfield to see if the team would notice. But they did not. Tonight she was gonna kiss him. But in front of the team.

She had told Garfield and he knew she was nervous. Garfield was holding her hand currently. Starfire and Nightwing were cuddling and Cyborg was all into the movie. So no one seemed to notice.

Raven then decided she had had enough and kissed him. He was surprised but then kissed back. It was like the whole world around them disappeared. They didn't care if the other Titans were watching.

All they cared about then was each other. But for your information, the others were indeed watching. Cyborg was taking pictures, Starfire was bursting with joy for her friends, and Nightwing was just really confused. (A/N classic Nightwing.).

They ended the kiss and looked over. Both of them were redder than tomatoes. "Uh. Surprise. We're dating!" Raven said and smiled.

"How long has this been for?" Nightwing said, "because you know realtionships with team members could be bad for the team. But with Star and I, we are both in love so nothing bad to the team would happen. But with you two I don't know. You guys are complete opposites and bicker all of the time."

Garfield replies, "10 months. And we don't need your approval. Because like you and star we are both in love and nothing bad will happen  to the  team. Unlike you and star, our fights make us even better. " he said. 

Everyone was shocked to hear that from Garfield. 'He's gotten so mature' Raven thought. Then he stuck his tongue out at Nightwing. 'Yeah. I knew it was to good to be true. ' Raven thought again.

://:

It was a week after the tryouts. Nightwing woke up early to call them. And when I mean early I mean EARLY! He woke everyone up at 4:30 A.M.! The team groggily went to get breakfast.

Except Raven and Nightwing cause their the 'early birds!' (A/N get it? Haha I know I need help.). While Cyborg was. making everyone waffles, Garfield decided to have a bowl of cereal.

While eating he feel asleep in his bowl! He was only a few centimeters from drowning in milk. Cyborg looked over. "Beasty- what the hell is he doing?" He said and went to pick up a sleeping Garfield.

He laid him on the couch and giggled. "What are you thinking about?" Raven asked because she heard his 'I have a great prank' giggle she knew all to well. "Oh nothing. " he said and grabbed a black sharpie marker.

The team knew what he was going to do next. He drew a simple mustache and glasses. He also drew some freckles and a mole. The team watched in horror or some in amusement. *cough* Starfire *cough*.

Cyborg quickly put the sharpie away. He grabbed a bucket of freezing water and splashed it all over Garfield. He woke up instantly but instead of it being funny, he punched Cyborg right in his half robot half human face!

"Oops. Sorry Cy!" He rubbed where he punched in a poor attempt to make it better. "Uh. I gotta change. Bye!" He said and ran off to his room.