New Orleans

Elijah's pov
Niklaus has been trying to take over New Orleans again but makes sure that Maybell is always protected. Maybell and Kol walked through the door and she was giggling "She is high" Kol said "explain?" I said "she is high on magic. She has four magic sources in her and she is the strongest witch ever. She needs to do magic or it can start to badly affect the babies" he told me. I sped to her and picked her up. I took her outside so she could walk with me. As we walked her powers started to go free and she began to calm down. I knew this would happen and I was happy she was better and magically drained right now. "Feeling better Love?" I asked and she nodded " I came up with an idea of how to get a ruler for New Orleans" she said "that's great." I say and she smiled. "Well I'm going to go put it in motion. I will see you in bed tonight Elijah" She said and walked away.

Maybell's pov

We have been in New Orleans for 2 and a half months and I'm 3 months pregnant. I'm tired of Niklaus and Marcel fighting. I walked into the bar where they were flighting and yelling "enough. I have an idea. Make a contract and get the werewolves, witches and Vampire's to sign it. Whoever has the most signatures becomes ruler of New Orleans" I say and Marcel started to open his mouth "keep it such or I will seal it closed for good" I told him and rubbed my baby bump. "Now go make your contracts and by midnight whoever has signatures from the supernaturals wins" I say and Niklaus kissed me "I love you" I told him and he smiled rubbing my bump before he left.

I took the contact from my bag and left.

I made it to the witches "hello" I smiled and they looked at me "well I'm in a competition with Marcel and Niklaus. I want the witches to be free to do magic but I also want New Orleans to be free to all supernaturals. I want Werewolfs and Vampires and Witches to get along in New Orleans and for this to be a happy open city free to everyone where no one feels threatened or afraid. There will be no death punishments and witches will be able to do magic and live happily as long as no supernatural kills another" I said and they looked at me. An older woman took the contract and read it. "Witches are on your side Maybell. We won't sign the papers that belong to Niklaus or Marcel. You will make a wonderful queen" she smiled and signed the paper.

Next I went to the werewolfs. I asked all the wolves to meet me in the woods and asked the Alpha's to talk "I want wolves to be free. I don't want you to be punished but equal. I got the witches to agree. There will be no killing of any supernatural and that is my only rule. There will be no death penalty because I know you have families and I would feel empty if anyone I care about died. I am carrying 4 original baby's in my stomach. One belonging to each of the original brothers. I am going to have a trybrid and I don't want any of my children hurt or scared to be who they are. I ask that you stand with me and I ask that all supernaturals in New Orleans stand united not alone. " I told them and they smiled. "We would love that. But wouldn't Niklaus be the true power? He is an original" The alpha said "true but I am an original vampire and I kept my magic being the strongest witch to walk the earth. I will be the queen and true ruler." I said and they bowed their heads to me "you will make a wonderful ruler, my queen" they said and I felt tears. They truly believe in me. I can do this. "Thank you" I said and they signed the paper.

I knew I could go to the bar where all the vampires were and I did "all vampires please look at me" I said standing on the bar. They all looked at me and I felt my heart speed up. "Marcel and Niklaus are fighting for ruler of New Orleans and I understand that you pledge your loyalty to Marcel but I ask for a chance. You may not know me, my name is Maybell. I am trying to become ruler and Queen of New Orleans and make sure everyone feels safe and equal. In my contract the witches and werewolf's have agreed. It states that you will all be free but there will be no supernaturals killed in New Orleans. We will stand united and help each other. Haven't you ever needed magic but due to Marcel's rules you couldn't get help. Or needed help by a wolf because you were threatened by a stronger vampire. Witches will make daylight rings for you and can do magic to help you. I want to make a peaceful city where no one ever feels helpless or like they need to do something because the man that calls himself king forces you into it. I want to be a queen that helps you and respects and never lets you feel bad or alone. I want you to be happy" I finished and saw them all staring at me but eventually knelt to the floor I watched as they smiled and looked at me. "I need you to sign this contract feel free to read it if you need to." I said and got off the bar. They finished signing and I went to the Mikaelson mansion. When I got there I saw Niklaus and Marcel sitting at the table "well you are back with 40 minutes to spare" I said and they turned to me "your idea failed. Neither of us got any signatures." Niklaus said "so I guess I'm Queen of New Orleans" I spoke and Marcel laughed "no. You made a deal and since we lost I stay ruler" Marcel smirked "well considering I got signatures from witches, werewolves and vampires who all pledged their loyalty to me, I am queen" I told him showing him the contract. Niklaus and Marcel sped to me and took the contract "don't mess with the pregnant lady it doesn't work in your favour. As Queen the Mikaelson mansion will return to its rightful owner. Marcel you will apologize to everyone you upset and Niklaus don't ever leave me for that long I have missed you" I told him and he kissed me. "I missed you too my queen" he smiled and picked me up. Carrying me bridal style he sped back to our house and the guys sped to me "where have you been?" They questioned "meet the queen of New Orleans" I told them and they smiled "congratulations Niklaus" Elijah said and I gave him my fake angry face "I am Queen not him. You will all be my kings" I told him and smiled "I don't think that's what Niklaus had in mind when he won the King title" Kol said "he didn't win. Both him and Marcel lost" I told them "that's right brothers. She won. Maybell is Ruler of New Orleans" Niklaus explained and I smiled "I want to celebrate. Wine for you but I get my apple juice all to myself no sharing" I said as if it were a threat and they laughed.