The ball

Maybell's pov

I woke up to a present from Niklaus. It was the drawing and dress from Niklaus that was originally supposed to go to Caroline. I guess he loves me so I get them. I walked downstairs and smiled "hello" I said and they looked at me "Rebekah tell me how handsome I look" Kol said "oh Kol you know I can't be compelled" she said and I giggled "you look amazing Kol" I told him and he winked at me. Niklaus walked in and started an argument with Rebekah then Kol. I was done with this and ready to teach them a lesson. I signed the will to the house and said " Rebekah, Elijah, Finn you are invited in" they looked confused until Kol and Niklaus flew outside "you two want to act like children do it outside" I said "we are sorry love" Kol said and I smiled "then you may come in" I told them and the walked to me "Niklaus I liked the present but I already have a dress for the ball not to be ungrateful" I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Now that's settled let's enjoy the day. I have the hybrids cooking and setting everything up" I told Niklaus and he looked at me "yes I called them." I smiled. "Rebekah go invite a date" I told her and she looked at me with a smirk "you want to go alone be my guest. But Matt won't be available for long" I said and she got up. She took an invitation and left. "Kol behave yourself tonight or I will make you go shopping with Rebekah" I smiled and Finn and Elijah chuckled as he frowned. I kissed his cheek and walked upstairs to get ready.

Maybell's dress and hair

I walked down the stairs and everyone looked at me. People where beginning to show up and I made my way down the stairs towards Kol. I looped arms with him and he smiled "you look beyond beautiful" he said and I kissed his cheek. We walked over to the mayor and Kol smiled "I don't believe we have met, Kol Mikaelson" he said and she smiled "Carol Lockwood" She said. I spotted Finn and kissed Kol's cheek before walking away. "Finn what are your plans for tonight?" I asked him "I have no plans. Would you care for a drink?" He asked and I nodded.

After we grabbed a drink Elijah looped arms with my free arm and we made it up the stairs. "If everyone could gather please" Elijah asked "welcome. Thank you for joining us -" he started I looked at the guys and they smiled at me. I looked at Esther and she looked back at me I shook my head and she ignored it. "- if everyone could grab a partner and meet us in the ballroom" Elijah finished. And I was being taken to the Ballroom. I smiled and followed Niklaus as he walked with me.

We began to dance. "You look ravishing if it was obvious" he told me and I smiled. "Thank you. I was hoping it was not too much" I told him "it was perfect for you." He told me and we began to waltz looking into each others eyes "I love you." I told him "I love you too. My brothers and I have come to an agreement to share you" he told me. "I don't want anyone to get hurt" I replied and he was about to say something but we switched partners "you won't hurt us. We talked about it. We all want to be with you" Elijah said and kissed my cheek "keep an eye on Finn all night for me" I asked him and he nodded "I have been" he smiled.

After the dance I used magic to listen into Esther's conversation with Elena. I heard all I needed before going outside. She lied to me and I needed air. I saw a horse and smiled "hello" I said and pet him. "Hello" I heard Niklaus say "what's wrong love?" He asked me "she lied to me" I told him and hugged him. We continued to talk before walking back inside. I made sure the entire original family was gathered around me and took a deep breath as the waiter gave them their special drink. I made sure Esther wasn't looking "can I talk with you in private?" I asked and we made our way to the back of the crowd discreetly. Esther made her speech and then raised her glass as I quickly emptied all their glasses including Rebekah's into the plant beside us. They looked at me "I was bored" I said and they shook their heads "what is going on?" They asked "your mother used Elena's blood to cast a spell. She was going to get you all to be connected so if one dies you all do. In the future I saw Finn helped her but he hasn't been with her all night" I said and he looked sad "I help her? But I would loose you. We agreed to start over" he said and I could tell he felt upset "it's okay. You didn't help her" I said and he nodded "you made me very happy today" I told him and he smiled.

I heard the door open and rushed to it. I found Kol on the ground and walked to Damon punching him "I told you, you would get hurt I never said physically. You do not have a right to act stupid because you are upset. She is old enough to make discussion for others she can do the same for herself and although you don't always with her she doesn't always agree with you but she's not dumb enough to fight a thousand year old original. Leave" I told him and he looked at me upset. I hugged him "I'm sorry" I told him and felt him hugging me tightly. "It's going to be okay. I love you" I told him and he let me go "I'm sorry sister. I love you too" he said and walked away.

I walked to my room and found a picture of me and a horse drawn by Niklaus. I walked to him and kissed his pink lips "I love it" I smiled and we sat on the couch next to Finn "well mother is upset with Rebekah and Kol" Elijah said walking in the room. "I don't care" I said before I felt tired and went to bed.