Shut up Elena!

Stefan's pov

I saw Elena slap Maybell and heard Maybell's terrified screams. "It didn't hurt that bad you just want to be babied and for everyone to pity you" Elena said with jealousy in her voice. "Shut up Elena!" I heard myself say as I sped to Maybell. Damon and I tried to calm her down but were interrupted by another pair of arms taking her from us "calm down my love" Alaric said. Well he wasn't Alaric, he was Klaus but he was in Alaric's body. He gently rubbed her back and she became calm. Her heartbeat slowed and she was suddenly asleep. He moved her to the couch before leaving without speaking a word to anyone else.

Elena watched with anger "why didn't you attack him or something? I thought we were trying to kill him. This girl is trying to distract you and use you" she shouted "didn't Stefan tell you to stop. He was calming her after you hit her for no reason. So no we didn't get revenge as he was stopping her from having a panic attack and what could have escalated to a heart attack. Since you have never fucking met her I assume you think she is one of my girls when in reality she has become a sister to us and has had a hard life already. Until you grow up and stop being a selfish Katherine get the hell out of my house" Damon shouted at a now crying Elena as she ran out of the house slamming the door. Maybell jumped awake and looked at us before putting her arms out we smiled and sped towards her squishing her "Salvatore Sandwich Overload!" She squealed and giggled.

For the rest of the night Damon and I stayed cuddled next to her as we fell asleep.

Klaus's pov
I went back to Alaric's apartment and found Katherine asleep. I moved to the bedroom and undressed before lying on the bed thinking of new blonde haired woman that made my undead heart beat and my caged wolf howl.