Heritic

Maybell's pov

After we killed Esther the guys have been taking me on dates and spending time with me. Sage showed up and tried to get with Finn but he told her he loved me. She cried and committed suicide that day. I have made love with them and it feels amazing. It has been quite since the ball and I loved them so much.

I sat up and found Finn in bed next to me. I had a weird feeling and started to suffocate. I couldn't breath. I felt hands trying to save me but it was to late. I died.

Finn's pov

She was gone. We placed her in a coffin and took her out back to her garden. My family was broken without her and I didn't know what to do. She taught me everything and made our family whole. We placed her coffin in the grave until we saw it open. "What happened?" Maybell asked. And we all got confused "you are a heritic now. Half witch half vampire, an original vampire to be exact the witch couldn't let you die because they were scared of the originals going on a killing spree " we turned as Bonnie spoke. Elijah helped her out of the coffin and she smiled at him. "You saved my mother" Bonnie said and Maybell nodded.

We went into the house and Maybell showered. We sat on the couch and began talking "she needs blood" I said "we have maids she can feed on." Kol told me. I nodded we were blessed with her eternal life. Vampirism truly was a gift. I thought to myself and smiled.

I went upstairs and smelt fresh blood. It came from Maybell's room. I sped to it and found her healing the girl she fed on. The girl left and Maybell fell to the floor crying "I'm a monster" she whispered "no you are not. You were able to control yourself, you never killed anyone, you are the same Maybell just with a different appetite" I told her and she hugged me.