Decade dance

Maybell's pov

"We are leaving" Niklaus said walking into the room "but tonight's the decade dance we have to be there" Rebekah said "I don't care about any decade dance" he said and I looked at Rebekah "how about we go to the dance and you get the doppelgänger and Rebekah and I can have fun" I said "no" he told me "fine" I said and then used magic to snap his neck. "He can get her later we are going to the dance" I said and the guys smiled at me. "We will pack you girls have fun" Elijah said and we went to get ready.

As I was getting ready I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom throwing up. After I cleaned myself up I went downstairs and found Alaric about to attack Rebekah and I used my magic to knock him out. "Lets go" I said and we went to help set up.

When the dance started Rebekah went to find a partner and I felt hands grab me "it was unpleasant to wake up like that" Niklaus said and I hugged him. I started to feel sick again and ran out of the school. I began to throw up and felt Niklaus rub my back "are you okay love?" He asked and I nodded "I'm fine" I said and he took me home.

"Really Niklaus you couldn't let her have one night?" Kol said "I needed to bring her home she was sick" Niklaus retorted "stop" I said and they looked at me "I got sick twice today and it's not the first time" I told all of them and Elijah looked away "tell me please" I asked him "I needed to make sure it was true. I went to a witch and she said that you were pregnant. 4 baby's one for each of us." Elijah said and I began to panic.

After I calmed down and had 6 chocolate bars. I sat there quietly "I think we broke her" Finn stated "she's panicking. It is perfectly normal" Elijah said "I'm going to be a father" Kol smiled and they all looked at him "for a thousand years we have been stuck and now we all get a chance" he told them "since I'm pregnant I want to wee pyjamas to school" I giggled and they looked at me "I have an excuse to be fat and crazy, let me have this" I told them and they smiled. Niklaus was worried and I could tell they all were "you are not Mikael. You have love in your hearts trust me you will make great fathers" I told them and they looked at each other before smiling and I was suddenly attacked with kisses.

Rebekah walked through the door and we smiled at her "congratulations you're going to be an aunt" we yelled in unison as practiced. "What?" She asked "I'm pregnant" I told her and she looked at me with a mixed emotion "I'm so sorry Rebekah" I said realizing she couldn't have children like she always wished "it's okay" she said and smiled "well there will be for of them running around so I will need lots of help maybe you can help me" I asked her and she looked up at me with hope "help you raise them and everything?" She asked "what are sisters for?" I asked and she hugged me with a huge smile on her face.