'Tyler' to the rescue

Niklaus's pov

It has been a couple days and I already hate Tyler's body. I visited Maybell and our baby and Caroline and Maybell have become friends. They and Bonnie have grown close which I find great. I heart Tyler's phone ring and it was his mother. I groaned and answered the phone "hey mom what's up?" "Oh thank god. You're okay I thought you were with Maybell and Caroline" she said and I felt worried "what happened to Maybell?" I questioned "the council took her" she replied and I hung up. I need to find her. I got up and sped away.

Maybell's pov

The chains were tight and I was worried for my children. They made me weak with vervain when they took me and due to fact I was sick all morning I was even weaker. I felt the car tip over and Rebekah and Caroline moan in pain. "Are you okay?" I asked them "yeah" was their reply. I looked at the door as it was pulled from "Tyler" they said "Niklaus" I whispered before realizing he saves Caroline in the show and then they 'get it on' in the forest. I frowned and looked at my belly but was surprised when I realized it was me he was saving "Tyler! Help me" Caroline complained "sorry no time. See you around sister" he said and sped away "you didn't save them!" I yelled "they tried protecting me and-" I stopped when I realized he rubbing my belly "thank you" I said and he smiled. I looked into his eyes and hugged him "I can't wait till you are back in your body." I smiled "neither can I love. Neither can I" he said. I held onto him and he sped me home. Being pregnant I wasn't allowed to use any of my vampire abilities except for hearing. I was on a strict schedule for feeding and I knew the guys where going to be angry and worried at home. I kissed his cheek and he sped off. I walked into the house and the guys sped to me checking on me "we heard about the attack. Are you okay" Finn asked picking me up "I am only 2 and a half weeks pregnant I'm okay." I smiled "I will be fine" I told them and Elijah brought me a water glass filled with blood. I drank it and felt much better "thank you Elijah" I said and he nodded.

They all sat down and I cuddled into them. Taking a nap.

I woke up, it was dark and I was in a cat. "We are going to New Orleans" Niklaus said "Niklaus that wasn't the end of hybrids" I told him and he looked at me. Elijah was driving, Kol and Finn were in the back row as Niklaus and I sat in the middle row of the car "your child will be named hope, she will be a trybrid and her blood will be able to turn wolves to hybrids" I told him "I will not use my daughter" he said thinking I was expected him to stoop low "no Niklaus, she will make her own with age. She with be different from her siblings but we will raise them as equal and love each of them. You may be getting three nephews or nieces but they will all by my children and I love them equally " I told him and he smiled "I love you" he said "I love you too" I smiled.