n i n e t e e n

A/N: Thanks for all the comments last chpater guys! I also received the most votes last chapter, other than the first one! DOUBLE THANKS. I tried to dedicate chapters to some people. Comment at the end of the chapter if you want one! :)

Thanks again, I can't say it enough!

Enjoy!

~x~

Allen's POV

~x~

My heart beat was pounding so hard against my chest it almost hurt and all I could hear was it thump in my ears as I read the papers.

ALLEN JOHNSON REPORTED MISSING

HIDDEN BODIES FOUND

JOE WHITE SENT TO LIFE IN PRISON

Before I knew it,  I was hit with a flashback. The last day of my life.

***Flashback

I woke up, groggy and disgruntled with a huge headache. My head felt like it was going to explode and I groaned as I tried to pry my eyes open.

My eyes opened halfway and I caught a glimpse of skimpy underwear and I closed my eyes again. Wait? What?

This time I ripped my eyes open and got out so fast it my head hurt even more, if that was possible.  I was surrounded by girls, some naked and others half dressed. I was horrified. How did this happen? I was supposed to be on my way back to Abby by now.  I heard she was engaged. She couldn't wait for me...but I was going to go back to changer her mind. She couldn't marry Aaron.

I heard an evil  laughter that rose chills up my spine.

"First hangover, Allen?" They asked. I turned around and saw that is was Joe White.

Joe Aaron White.

"Aaron." I growled.

"Allen." He drawled lazily. "It was easy to get you drunk and drown your sorrows, now that your fiance will be my wife."

I looked around at all the girls, feeling disgusted with myself. Even if Abby was not mine anymore, how could I do that to her?

"I don't know why she decided to marry a bastard like you." I spat, "You're the one who shot me."

"I was afraid I missed my target. You were supposed to be dead."

"I'm going to change her mind about you, " I vowed, " I will win her back."

"She's still waiting for you." He said, looking bored.

"What?" I asked.

"That was just a rumor I has spread around. She refused me." He clenched his fist. "Why doesn't she want me?" He yelled and knocked over a bottle of Vodka, waking up some of the girls.  He looked at the broken pieces and then at the girls who were yelling at him to shut up.

"All you girls. Get out." They grabbed their closed and tripped here and there, but the obliged.

Aaron came closer to me. "One rumor I did not spread through, or will not spread, is about you being in this brothel." He grinned evilly, "Just wait until gets to Abby."

I looked down at the bedsheets and clenched my jaw. "I'll be there to comfort her. Goodbye Allen."

I snapped my head back up and froze. I did not move an inch. Aaron had a gun right by my head.