Be Better (Infinity Sword x Reader)

"Come on Y/N you can do better than that," the red haired boy said with a smirk. "If you're going to be like this then just quit, there's no point in you training with me if you can't even land a single hit on me," he continued. He gave one last look to you on the ground with a smug look and left.

That scene kept playing in your mind over and over again. A new wave of fresh tears began to run down your face. 'I don't understand why he's being like this.. Is it my fault? Why does he hate me? He's nice to everyone except me. I don't understand..' . 

 There was a soft knock on your door that interrupted your train of thought. "Go away..Please," your voice cracked. "Eve can sense there is something wrong with you," the blunt tone of the nasod called out. A sarcastic chuckle erupted from your throat. "Actually I'm fine Eve, Thanks,". 

 Silence followed and you thought she finally left until she knocked on the door again with more strength. "Eve can sense that you are in pain, she will stay and break down the door or until you open up," although she speaks in a monotone voice, you heard a little bit of determination in her voice. "Alright I'm coming just don't break down my door," you stood up and unlocked the door. "Why are you suffering?" she questioned. You explained to her why you were "suffering". 

~Time Skip~

After explaining, crying, and hitting stuff you have eventually calmed down. You sat there while being comforted by Eve who was rocking you back and forth. 

"It is getting late why don't you go to bed," Eve said. "Okay. Thanks for being here Eve," you thanked her. "Of course, Eve is always here," she gave a half smile. "Goodnight," you called out "Goodnight Y/N,"

You woke to the sound of birds chirping and perfectly neat hair.. AS IF.. You woke up to a certain elf yelling at everyone the breakfast is ready and you looked like you had a bird's nest on top of your head. Climbing out of bed you got ready for the day and gave yourself some encouragement to face Elsword. 

Walking down to the dinning area, you grabbed a plate and grabbed some food. Once you got your food you sat down and sighed. Picking at your food or rather dissecting your food, you stared at your plate not feeling in the mood to eat anymore. 

"Hey you better eat or you won't even be able to pick up your sword to fight me," the familiar, annoying voice called out. At his words you just sighed not even bothering to look up at him. "Tch not listening to me, well your training is going to be doubled," You can hear the smirk in his voice. You scowled at the thought of staying with him longer and the fact that you have to endure more of his harsh words.

 "Now hurry up and eat, we'll start training in five minutes," and with that he walked away. Deciding to eat some of your food, because in a way he is right not eating breakfast won't give you the strength to do anything. 

~Time Skip~

"No you're doing it wrong you're supposed to do it like this," he tried teaching you a technique, but you were doing it wrong and he wasn't helping. "Stop doing it like that! Your hand supposed to be placed here! No that's wrong do it again!" Him constantly yelling at you is not working and you don't know how much longer you can take him bashing at you. 

You tried one more time. but he stopped you. "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE TECHNIQUE EVER AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IT DOWN! A BABY COULD DO BETTER THAN YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU BE BETTER AT THIS! WHY DON'T YOU STOP SHOWING UP TO TRAINING, YOU WON'T EVEN GET BETTER! YOU'RE THE WEAKEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET-" 

'SLAP'

Everything went still as if time has stopped. His cheek was red and he was shocked. You looked down at the ground and you couldn't stop the onslaught of tears overcoming you. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!" each time you said those words, those words that you wanted to say to him for a long time, went up an octave until you were screaming at him. 

"Y/N..." he reached out to touch you, but you slapped his hands away. "SHUT UP AND DON'T TOUCH ME!" you screamed at him. You trudged back to your room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

You cried into the pillow and heard the entire El Gang yelling at Elsword. 'WHY DON'T YOU STOP SHOWING UP TO TRAINING, YOU WON'T EVEN GET BETTER!' You recalled his words and you thought that maybe it would be better if you did leave.

 You got up and packed your things and planned to leave at night when everyone is asleep. You set your alarm, and made sure that only you would hear it, and decided to sleep to get energy for your trip to who know where, your friend's  house maybe your parent's house? You'll figure t out when you leave.

~Time Skip~ 

Your alarm woke you up and got everything ready. Just when you were about to open the front door you were stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist. "Are you.. Are you leaving?". You turned around to see the boy who you never wanted to see again. "Yes and you're not going to stop me," you tried to pull your hand away, but his grip tightened.

 "Don't..Leave.. Please? Don't leave..Me..". He pulled you into his chest and held you in an embrace. "I'm sorry for acting like I don't care about you, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm sorry for not.. Telling you how I feel.." His voiced cracked at the end. 

"Elsword," "Don't leave please please please.." You felt something wet on your shoulder. 'Is he crying?' you thought. "Please don't leave.. I love you.." he whispered the last part. 

Soft whimpers came from him and his grip tightened around as if you were going to disappear forever, which he probably thought you were. He was shaking as held onto you, tears flowing onto your now soaked shoulder. You slowly wrapped your arms around the taller male that was crushing you. "Elsword," "It's okay if you leave-" "Elsword," "I just wanted to Tell you how I feel," "Elsword!"

"Yes?"

"I love you too,"

A/N : Sooo idk if this actually uploaded or not and wattpad is just being the doucheyest(?) of bags(???) and everything crashes so just a little note/test to see if this worked..you didn't have to read this..but you probably did and probably wasted time doing so >:)