Reality {Void Princess x Tactical Trooper}

Whoop whoop another request done!

"I love you Chung."

"I love you too, Aisha."

Aisha sighed, enjoying being with of her loved one know as Chung. "I want to stay like this forever.."

Chung hummed in response, "Mmm.. Me too." Aisha tried to keep her eyes open trying to fight the sleep, but failed to do so.

Aisha woke up with no one beside her. "Chung?" Aisha groggily said. She got up and looked in the mirror. 'Eww. Gross. I look weird.' Aisha started to play with her hair trying to fix her messy, plum hair. Aisha then made her way downstairs her mauve orbs looking for her blond lover. "Chung?" She then proceeded to the kitchen where she could smell the aroma of bacon, eggs, etc. "Chung?" She then saw him standing there over the stove frying some bacon. He looked over to see his lover standing there cutely. "Oh. Good morning beautiful! Are you well rested? Well, go sit down at the table breakfast is almost ready." Chung smiled at her softly. Aisha nods her head and went to set down at the table. She stared at the male, who was so concentrated on cooking breakfast for the plum haired female.

Chung then started putting plates of bacon and various of other delicious looking food. "Thank you Chung. You didn't have to do this." Aisha said with a mouth full of pancakes. "Anything for you."

The couple ate in peace, sometimes sharing kisses and laughs, but all good things must come to an end. "I'll do the dishes since you cooked for me." "No, let me do it I insist." "Well I do need a shower." "Go take you shower.. And I might join you later." Chung winked at Aisha who's face is redder than her best friend's hair.

~Time Skippu~

After the shower, they went to bed and cuddled like they did last night. "We should go out tomorrow." "But, where are we gonna go?" Aisha giggled softly. "I'll take you somewhere special. So wear something nice." But there was no response. Chung looked down at Aisha who was sleeping peacefully. "I love you." Chung whispered, and kissed Aisha's forehead. "I... Love.. You...Too.." Aisha mumbled in her sleep. Chung chuckled and went to sleep.

The next morning came fast. Aisha woke up again with no one beside her. 'Is he making breakfast again?' She went downstairs and the house was silent. There was a note sitting on the table. The note read: 'Good Morning Love! Now you may be wondering where I went, but don't worry! Get dressed and go to where we first met! Sincerely Yours, Chung~'. "Where we first met? Isn't that cafe a couple blocks away?"

Aisha took a shower and got dressed in a lilac dress.

~Time Skippu~

Aisha then proceeded to the cafe where she first met her lover.

~Flashback~

Like any other day after high school she came to this cafe and sat down to finish her homework. But this day was different from the rest. A handsome blond male was taking orders. And when it was her turn to order she stared at him and blushed. "Hello! What would a pretty lady like you want today?" "U-Umm.. T-Thank you s-sir." Aisha blushed. "I-I would like a-a-

Aisha snapped out of her thoughts as she arrived at the cafe. She walked inside and saw him sitting at a booth. "Chung why did you bring me here?" She giggled softly. "Because it's our anniversary remember?" "O-Oh! It's today! I'm sorry I forgot Chung!" "Plus I brought you here for something special." "What's that?" questioned Aisha. Chung then got down on one knee. "I've loved you ever since the day we met. I love everything about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Aisha, will you marry me?" Everyone in the cafe stopped what they were doing and watched the scene unfold before them. "HURRT UP AND SAY YES!" One person yelled. "YES CHUNG I WILL!" Aisha lunged at Chung and hugged him like her life depended on it. Chung then kissed Aisha. The kiss was full of various emotions, love, happiness, etc.

~Time Skippu~

"Aisha,honey, your hair looks fine!" The elf giggled with joy. "But what if Chung doesn't like it?!" Aisha asked worriedly. "He will now stop freaking out!" The red headed girl played with her purple dress. "Yes he loves you very much." The nasod added. "Okay. But wow I didn't think this would happen so fast!" The plum haired girl looked at herself in the mirror. "I didn't think I would get married ever!" "It was fate that lead you here."
The fox girl smiled lightly at her friend. "Yeah, but did you really have to make me the flower girl? I'm practically older than all of you!" The demon girl said. "But we didn't have a flower girl!" "Hmph. Fine I'll make this an exception." "Hey it looks about time to head on out." Rena said. "O-Okay.. B-Buy don't you thi-" "STOP WORRYING!" All the girls cried.

~Time Skippu~

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"
Chung then spinned Aisha around and gave her a kiss. Chung carried his new wife down the aisle.

~Time Skippu~

"I can't believe we are married now!" Aisha cried. "Hmm I know. I can't wait for the next step in our lives." "And what's that?" "Having a family together." Chung smiled at his wife.

~Time Skippu LAST ONE I PROMISE~

"DADDY!" A blonde haired little girl and a lavender haired little boy ran up to their father and gave him a hug.
"Hey kiddos." "Welcome home Chung." "Aisha. I've missed you." "I missed you too." The married couple then hugged each other and kissed. "EWW!" The little kids cried.
"When you get older you'll do that to the person you love the most." Aisha laughed. "But how will we know that we love that person?!" The little girl asked. "You'll know." Chung said. "You came just in time. Dinner is ready." Chung then picked up his kids and sat at the table.

Everyone was enjoying their meal and was having a good time. "Aisha." "Aisha." "Aisha."

Aisha shook her head and looked at Chung. "Hey Aisha? Are you okay? You seem to be zoning out. Are you tired? You should get some rest, I don't want my friend to be sleepy." Chung then walked out of the room leaving Aisha dumbstruck.

'W-Was that all just a dream? Was I d-day dreaming?' Aisha sighed and went to her room.

'Reality sucks.'

~The End~

Yay another request done!
Up next is: ISxCA

~Comment down below if you want me to make a part two~

Until then, see you in the next chapter!