Perv.. {Diabolic Esper x Crimson Avenger}

Mostly everyone knew that Add was... Well.. A perv... Well except for the red headed avenger, Elesis. Elesis was smart and stayed away from the pervy time warden. She even stayed quiet if they were even in the same room with each other. But Elesis had one job in the El Gang household.. She was the cook *let's just go with it, its for the sake of the story ಠ_ಠ*. Sometimes the El Gang members would be so busy on training for upcoming missions she would have to deliver food to their room, and for some reason the time creep would always say 'I'm busy' or 'Come later' and 'Bring the food outside of my room'. And he stayed inside his room like the introvert he is. What was he doing inside his room?

"Mhhm Elesis can you bring my food up to my room, I'm working on my dynamos so I'll be busy." Add said to the red headed avenger. Elesis hummed back in response.
"Ok then see you later.." The time warden then left to his room to work on his "dynamos".

Elesis had enough of delivering food to his room. He always and I mean always asked for his food to be delivered to his room, nobody else in the gang did this and it really ticked the red head off. She wasn't his maid or his servent.

(COUGH COUGH HACK HACK) *she is so fabulous ¯°_o)/¯*

*she is so fabulous ¯°_o)/¯*

So she decided to find what Add was doing.
Elesis started to walk to Add's room. The door was slightly open; Elesis looked through the crack. Add was holding one of Elesis shirts.
'Hmm.. What is he doing with my shirt?' Elesis thought. Suddenly Add sniffs Elesis T-shirt.

 Suddenly Add sniffs Elesis T-shirt

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡° I am soooo sorry. 😂)

Elesis's eyes widen at the scene before her. "Kekeke... Elesis smells so good."
Elesis face matched her hair and her red, orbs widen in shock. Everyone thought that Elesis shows no emotions just like the Battle Seraph, but she couldn't get rid of her emotions. She may have a tiny crush on the Esper. Okay maybe a big crush. That's why she always avoided him just in case something happened between the two.
"Hmm. I wonder if Elesis has my food ready.." Add thought out loud. Elesis realized that she didn't make food for Add yet. Making sure to be quiet, she went to the kitchen and started making Add a sandwich.
As soon as she put the sandwich on the plate, Add walked in. "I'm going out to get more parts for my dynamos! Elesis can you just put my food by my door!". And with that Add teleported out of the house. Elesis sighed thinking about what just happened minutes ago.

~Time Skippu~

Add came back with a bag full of parts for his dynamos, and went to his room to find a sandwich by the door.
'Kekeke. She brought my food to my room.. But I couldn't see her bring it'. Add thought to himself. 'Hmm should I tell her.. Nah, I'm gonna play with her a little more... Kekeke..' Add sees Elesis's T-shirt and smiles. 'Should I steal one more..? No..' Add shakes his head. 'Hmm.... Okay, I will.'

Add silently went to the living room where the rest of the El Gang sits there watching TV. 'Good. She's watching TV.' Add snickered to himself and tiptoed to Elesis room. 'Now where could all her T-shirts be? I found the other one on the ground, but I guess she cleaned up her room.' Add starts looking in drawers and under the bed. The Esper was not wise and didn't think about looking in the closet.

'Where could her shirts be?!?!? Damn it..' Add then finds himself looking at something pink in the corner of the room. 'What's this?' Add then walks over and picks up the pink item. Add's eyes widen and started blushing. (PANTSUUUUUUU /// SLAPPED) It was a bottom part of a bikini. Just then Elesis came in.

"Okay! I'll be back!" She then looked over to find Add holding her lost pair of bottoms for her favorite bikini. "A-Add?!?! What are you doing with that?!?! A-And how did y-you find it?!?!" Elesis shouts. Her face could've been mistaken for a tomato. "I-I.. Umm..." Add stuttered while trying to stop his nosebleed. "YOU'RE GONNA GET BLOOD ON IT!!! Wait.. Why are you in my room the first place!?!?!" Elesis screams. "Did you try taking another T-shirt!?!?!" Elesis added on. (KEKEKEEKEKE) "Hmm?? How did you know I took one of your T-shirts? Were you.. Spying on me? Or were you perhaps.. Peeping?" "PERV!" Elesis was fuming. "Kekeke you were peeping on me.. Doesn't that make you a pervert to.. Elesis..?" "SHUT UP!" "Look at that cute blushing -( Jade: JUST KISS ALREADY! Author-Chan: SHUT UP THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT! Jade: BUT THEY HAVEN'T MADE OUT YET! Author-Chan: YA NASTY) face of yours.." "Kekeke.. Elesis would you mind going out with a pervert?"...

~The End~

I just realized that I didn't publish this.. I was sitting here like.. 'Did I publish the CAxDE? Yeah.. Probably..' XD I'm soooooo sorry this is late.. ANYWAYS WE HIT 1K READS...right..? THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS I PROMISE TO UPLOAD MORE AND MIGHT DO A SPECIAL CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! WELL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! (Jade: YEAH YOU BETTER IM PISSED RIGHT NOW. Author-Chan: sowwy ;-;