Let Me Help You.. {Raven x Rena}

GUESS WHO'S BACK AND FINALLY GOT INTERNET!!

"Seris.." 

"Seris.."

"Seris.."

"Seris... Please.... Comeback.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Raven.. Please.. I don't like seeing you like this..'

The elf sighed as she heard mumbling coming from the room next to her. More mumbling and then a loud crash emits from Raven's room. Rena startled and worried for her friend , runs to the room and opens the door. "Raven! Are you... R-Raven.." Raven was hunched over, sobbing while looking at a photo. "Rena leave me alone...Please..." "No.. Raven you need to stop this before it gets out of hand. You punched three holes in the wall and now you smashed your lamp, Raven.. Let me help you...". Raven went silent for only a moment then continued to sob quietly. "Rena just leave.." "Raven I can't do th-." "JUST LEAVE.".  Rena stood there in shock. Raven had just yelled at her. It wasn't the first time though, she had gotten used to it by now. But this was slightly different than all of the other times. Rena just nodded, her bangs covering her eyes and tears threatened to fall down her face. "Okay..", and with that she left. As Rena reached her room she slammed the door shut and slid down. Rena broke. She cried, hiccuped, and wailed thinking about Raven. 'Please.. Let Me Help You..'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven could hear the wails coming from next door. 'Did I.. Do that?' When the wails started to die down, Raven decided to sleep. But something was bothering him. Rena's wails were stuck in his, replaying over and over again. It was haunting him. 'Why? Rena.. Rena....... Seris..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rena woke up first in the house as always and went to make breakfast for the gang. One by one each of the members from the El Gang went downstairs to go eat some breakfast, all except Raven. Carrying a plate full of ham, eggs, and toast Rena marched up to Raven's room. "Raven! I got you some breakfast!" "I'm not hungry.", Raven mumbled. "Raven you need to eat!" "No I don't." "Raven stop acting so childish! I'm coming in!" Rena put the pate down and opened the door. "Rena I said I'm not hungry.." "Look I'm just going to leave this here and when I come back this plate better have nothing on it." Raven just huffed out and turned around in his bed. Rena closed the door and heaved out a sigh.. 'Why is he moping about her now when it happened years ago?' Rena shook her head and made her way downstairs to eat with the rest of the team.

When Rena was done cleaning the dishes she remembered about Raven. 'He better have finished his food..' She thought. Rena then went up to Raven's room and looked at the door preparing for Raven sobbing and messed up room. She closed her eyes and opened the door. Rena flinched imagining the worst scenario ever. But when she opened the door Raven was peacefully sleeping on her bed and next to the bed was the plate. The plate was empty. Rena smiled lightly and picked up the plate. "Thank you Raven.." She whispered and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Seris'

'Seris'

'Seris'

'Seris..Come.. B-back..P-p-please..'

'S-s-seris'

The crying got louder and louder. It hurt Rena's heart hearing him continue this every single day.

'SERIS COME BACK!'

She had enough of this. Barging in Raven's room Rena looked at Raven in the corner again. 

"Raven! That's enough! Seris would have never want you to be like this! You need to move on and I can help you!" "No! I need Seris with me! I can never move on!" Raven Let Me Help You!"

"For the last time Rena, NO I DON"T NEED ANY HELP! ESPECIALLY YOURS!" The room went quiet after Ravens sudden outburst. Rena stood there quietly, her bangs covering her face. Then suddenly Rena yelled. "FINE THEN BE LIKE THAT! YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND LOVE IF YOU JUST MOPE AROUND LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR PAST! AND YOUR JUST TO BLIND TO NOTICE MY FEELINGS FOR YOU! AND I'M SORRY THAT I KEPT ON BOTHERING TO HELP YOU BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU..! A-AND I-I l-l-love y-you..." At this point Rena was a crying mess, tears streamed down her cheeks. Rena doesn't even care if she was full on sobbing and the whole neighborhood could hear it. "R-rena.. I-I didn't.." Rena looked down. "Yeah whatever.. " The room fell silent once again. 

"Rena.. Can you.. Help Me.. Please..".

"..Okay.. I'll Help You..".

Look I know it sucks and looks kinda rushed  and short and I'm sorry (and and and and XD) but yeah I'm back will continue to update and I will update more frequently. But anyways I did get my internet back but when I got my internet school started so yeah. I'm back so you can request now! And thanks for 2k!