Misunderstandings.. {Raven x Reader}

... Sorry it gonna be short 😢╥﹏╥

You and Raven were training and somehow you hurt your leg. So there you were in Raven's arms being carried upstairs to his room.

Elsword , Add, and Chung went upstairs to see what Raven was gonna do to you.

"W-why did you drag me up h-here!?" Chung stuttered. *Poor innocent Chung doesn't need to be here ╥﹏╥*
"Because we need to know what they're doing!" Elsword said. "Especially since Raven took (Y/N) to his room carrying her in his arms." Add added on to Elsword's reasoning. *I had to I'm sorry 😂*
"B-but we're invading their p-privacy! We shouldn't be-" "SHHH!" Chung got cut off by the two pervy boys.

"Raven it hurts!" "If you stop squeezing me then I could do what I want." The pervy boys looked at each other with widen eyes and Elsword had a little blood coming out of his nose.

"Owww! Raven!" You cried out. "Hold on I'm almost done." Raven said calmly. Elsword fainted from blood loss, Chung seemed traumatized, and Add was recording your voices.

"There I'm done. Do you feel better?"
"Yes! Thank you Ray Ray!" "Don't ever call me that again please." "Awahh!! Sorry!" Add tried to record your voices clearly and got closer to the door, but accidentally tripped over his own foot and fell and the door opened..

"Oh hello Add! Do you need anything?" You smiled cheerfully at him. There you were sitting on Raven's bed with your leg all patched up. "Add. Were you... Eavesdropping on us..?" "Umm gotta go bye Raven, (Y/N)!" " Well that was weird..." "Hmm.. I'm gonna kill him later.." Raven mumbled to himself.

This is dedicated to all those dirty minded people out there! Don't worry I'm making those requests this was just a little thing so you won't get bores waiting 😉