Resemblance {Tactical Trooper x Reader}

You were watching Pokémon when your boyfriend came home.

"Hey I'm back!" Chung yelled.
"Hello? Y/N where are you?"
"Y/N!" Chung called out.

"PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT!!!"
"ASH WHY CANT YOU CAPTURE A SIMPLE POKÉMON!! FOR GOODNESS SAKES IT'S A BUTTERFREE!!" *I cri whenever ash can't do simple things..*

'I guess she is watching Pokémon.. Again...' Chung sighed.

Chung walked up the stairs to your room only to find you yelling at the T.V screen.

"Umm Y/N.." Chung sweat dropped

"Oh Chung why didn't you say that you were home? Did Elsword get beaten up by Aisha again? Oh how is Eve is she fine? What about Rena and Raven?? What about-"

"Alright alright.. They are doing fine... Can I watch with you?" Chug cut you off.

"Yeah, but first I need to go to the bathroom.."

"Yeah sure.. I will get the snacks.."

"Aww thanks I love chu.." You puckered your lips together and blew a kiss towards your beloved boyfirend.. *who knows you can eat a lot and loves anime.... JK*

Once everything was settled and you guys got into a comfortable position, you both started to watch Pokémon again.. As it was almost midnight Chung turned off the T.V and went to cuddle the fast asleep you.

~Next Morning ~

Yawning you lazily roll out of bed to eat breakfast... The smell of bacon and eggs filled the kitchen as you made your way down the stairs.

"Good morning Y/N." Chung said to you.
"Morning." You groggily replied.

Since you were on a streak of watching Pokémon you decided to watch some more.

"Here are your eggs Y/N" Chung said happily and gave you eggs.

Noticing the blonde tuffs on his head you decided to tease him about it.
Smirking you replied, " Thank you.. My pikachu.."

Chung's face immediately went red. He looked so cute now..

"D-don't say that Y-Y/N.. I look nothing like t-that.." Chung stuttered.

"Aww!! You are so cute!" You fangirled.

Suddenly you saw pikachu on the TV screen and immediately paused it.

"See! You do look like pikachu!"

"No I don't!"

~Time Skippu~

You and the El Gang got together to hang out and go to the Hamel mall.* Let's just say there is a Hamel mall..*
Laughter , screams, and strange noises was heard when you entered the mall. The El Gang decided to split up and meet back in the food court in a hour. Holding Chung's hand you dragged him to every store you saw.

You saw this beautiful, (F/C) dress and immediately wanted to buy it. You never know when Chung might ask you out on a date and propose.. *wink wink*.

When you were done shopping you got a Pandora bracelet,* you know those kinda charm things that kinda tells about your life story..* a (F/C) dress, a pikachu plush, and a suit for Chung.

"Hey Y/N, Why did you get a pikachu plush?" Elsword asked.

A smug smirk appeared on your lips as you got out the pikachu plush.

"Oh you know,.. It reminds my of someone.." You said evilly.

Chung soon caught on to what you were doing and wanted to stop you, but he was too late..

"IT LOOKS LIKE CHUNG!!"

The El Gang stared in confusion for a minute then immediately started laughing. Even Raven and Add was smikring a tiny bit.

"OH MY GOD I CAN SEE IT!!"
"HAHA CHUNGCHU!"
"I AM VERY SORRY CHUNG , BUT Y/N IS RIGHT! IT DOES LOOK LIKE YOU!"
"Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Chung yelled in embarrassment.
"Cause I love you." You smiled happily and pecked him on his cheek.

"And remember you are mine.. My Chungchu.."

So throughout the day you and the El Gang spent time together at the mall and sometimes when someone needed Chung they would call him by his new nickname, Chungchu.

You knew he was going to get you back, but lets just hope it won't be worse than this..

"I'm going to get you back Y/N.. Watch out.." Chung whispered in your ear.

I know its short and all, but a lot of stuff is going on at school.. I found out that my friend cuts.. Diva Queens are causing more drama than they usually do.. And a project is coming out that is a huge part of my grade... So yeah I will try to make my stories longer for you guys..
By the way if a chapter ends in a quote in any of my books then is my friend who hacks into my account.. XD
Up Next~
Ara x Reader
Rena x Raven

Bye~