Sorry Paps

Charas POV

The snow clouded my vision, but I knew who stood in front of us. It was none other than the Greatly Retarded Papyrus. "HALT, HUMAN!" He called out to us. "get ready frisky." They nodded and I cursed myself for using that nickname. Frisk walked forward a little, eager to kill him. Or maybe they just want to get this over with. I could never tell with them. I'm not good with emotions, but that's all Frisk seems to have.

"HEY, QUIT MOVING WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAS SOME THINGS TO SAY! FIRST: YOU'RE A FREAKING WEIRDO!" I had to sniffle my laughter a little. Little Papy was still to innocent to say fucking. Wow Sans, you really raised him right, then again he probably picked up hints from old Gaster.

Where is Gaster anyway? Isn't he living with them still, or does he live in his lab full time now? I can't wait to see him! He was the one who taught me everything I know, except for fighting I guess, I hate to admit it, but I've almost missed the tall skeleton. It will be hard to kill him.

"NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT LIKE PUZZLES. BUT THE WAY YOU SHAMBLE ABOUT FROM PLACE TO PLACE... THE WAY YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS COVERED IN DUSTY POWDER." Frisk lowered their head in shame. Did Papyrus really not know what monster dust looks like? Would've thought Gaster would teach him those things. Did Sans and him care about papyruses innocents that much? Stupid feelings getting in the way of simple logic...

"IT FEELS... LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH." Well if you consider killing all your friends and family dangerous then yes, I guess our lives are going down a dangerous path. "I, PAPYRUS, SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU! EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT PERSON IF THEY TRY! AND ME, I HARDLY HAVE TO TRY AT ALL!!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Oh Papyrus, always such an optimist. "Move some more frisk."

"but-"

"no buts, now move! After all you can't spell Frisk without risk~"

They sighed and walked forward just a bit more. Papyrus was openly getting more annoyed at us. "HEY, QUIT MOVING!THIS SI EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! HUMAN, I THINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF GUIDANCE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP YOU ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW! BUT WORRY NOT... I PAPYRUS WILL GLADLY BE YOUR FRIEND AND TUTOR! I WILL TURN YOU LIFE RIGHT AROUND!!!"

I swallowed thickly. This was going to be a hard fight to FIGHT. Not because Papyrus is heavily trained and skilled, but because I can feel those stupid emotions starting to rise, trying to prevent me from hurting him. Yes it would be hard, but not impossible. I can still FIGHT, And I will win! um, we'll win.

Frisk moved forward even more without me even asking them. They know me so well by now. They really are my partner. My partner in crime not love even though I kind of wa- no. no, No NO!

the fight began. Finally I can take out these dumb emotions by eliminating the source of the problem. The source being Papyrus as of now.

I saw Frisk reach out for the ACT button after seeing that Papyrus was sparing us. I glared at the back of her head, mentally telling her to stop. She must of felt my heated glare, on the back of her head. She sighed and clicked the FIGHT button.

one hit. One hit is all it took. "W-WELL. THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED..." I smirked at his decapitated form. His body turned to dust and only his scarf and head were left. " BUT...ST...STILL I BELEIVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO! I... I PROMISE."

I felt almost bad. I'm sorry Paps.

Frisks POV

No, not again. I could feel the hot tears form behind my eyes as I stared at that dusty scarf. I reached out and touched it. It was so soft, no wonder he had it on all the time.

The dam behind my eyes was starting to break, and believe me I tried, I really did, to hold them back. My attempts were not enough and the huge, hot, and salty water poured down my face while little sniffles and sobs came out my mouth. Not again, Lord have mercy on me. I can't do this anymore. I can't kill another monster ever again. I should be the one dead, no matter what Chara says. The monsters didn't deserve it. They just wanted to be friends.

I should trust Chara, but I don't. Something about them makes me stop and think. They should know best, I need to stop accusing them for lying. They are the one that's dead. They experienced this before me, I just have to have patience and DETERMINATION, and I have plenty of that right?

"Well, Frisk. Let's continue on." Chara said as they walked forward.

"Okay Chara!" I said smiling at them. They seemed generally confused on why I looked so happy. A little bit of ghostly mist turned red around her face, it almost looked like they were blushing. How cute!

We walked until the freezing snow disappeared and instead was replaced with black and blue grass. "We are now in water fall." Chara explained. It was so beautiful here. The thoughts of papyrus was lost in the wind as I listened to the soft sounds of water.

A peaceful smile placed itself on Chara's pale lips. I wonder what those lips would feel like on mine? I giggled a little at the thought. Chara must be from hell, how else could they make my face so hot.

"It's really pretty hear, almost as pretty as you." I whispered in Chara's ear. their eyes widened and their mouth hung open. I smiled a little at the reaction. "Idiot." they mumbled and continued to float away from me. I laughed at how flustered they were at my stupid try at flirtation. If they were that flustered at that, what would they act like if I hit them with the real flirty stuff?

I bet they'll be adorable, but chara's always adorable.