The Human

Chara POV
I was floating starring up at the ceiling, like always, when I heard a distant cry. I phased through the wall to see what was going on to find a kid like me sitting on top of my grave. A-A HUMAN. I'd never thought I'd ever see one down here again.

This should be fun.

"Hi~" I spoke to them smiling. "Huh, where-"

"Over here silly!" I cut them off.

"Oh my!" They jumped a little when they noticed me so I gave a little wave.

"Greetings, My Name is Chara, what's yours?" I asked nicely putting my hand out, until I realized that her hand will just phase through mine. I put it back by my side.

The small human in front of me smiled brightly and waved "My name's Frisk! Um do you, know where we are?" She asked smiling patiently.

"Why you're in the underground of course! Haven't you heard the rumors about mount. Ebbot?"

They nodded slightly, tearing up. "I-I never thought they were real though!" They exclaimed, "I wanted to be brave and show everyone that it was fake! I-I was so DETERMINED that I almost died! I just wanted to show some justice, not fall down a hole in which no one will e-ever fi-find me!" They yelled getting panicked.

"Woah calm down friend." I basically spat the word friend. Like I would ever be friends with a human, but maybe I could mess with them just a bit before I killed them. With the panicked state they were already in it would be easy to...

"Look friend, you have a right to be scared. The monsters down here are crazy. Why else do you think I'm dead?"

"Y-you're dead?" They asked as they wiped tears from their eyes.

"Yep! One hundred percent verified ghost. Just try to punch me."

They did but it phased right through, like I wasn't even there. That wouldn't have even hurt if I had a body. This kid is weaker than I thought.

"Look friend, I'm gonna be honest, in this world it's kill be or be killed, and That punch you just through was a little weak. Don't worry though! With my help you can bring up you EXP., LV., and HP! With those high in numbers you should be fine."

I smiled, a little bit of malice peeking through.

"H-how do I get those higher?"

"Well it's easy! You just have to kill as many monsters as possible. Don't feel bad though, they deserve it. They aren't sealed down here for no reason~" I whispered into their ear.

They nodded and took a deep breath. They started to walk down the hallway I first walked through. Except...I was with Azzy, but this time this human is stuck with me.

"What's your name human?" I asked to take my mind off things.

"Oh it's Frisk. Frisk the Human if you would!" They said brightly as they continued to walk.  Then We met a...Talking flower?

"Hi there my name is Flowey. Flowey the flower!" It shouted at us. That voice. It, it sounded almost...Familiar.

"Someone should teach you the ways around here! Guess little ol' me will have to do!"

"Oh no it's ok Ch-" I immediately shushed her. "No one can know that I'm helping you kid! If they find out they might get mad. I was their last victim...I should know~" I hissed into their ear hoping to shut them up.

No one can find out I'm influencing this kid. If they did then, my plan would be ruined.

As long as that doesn't happen, Frisk doesn't go off roading any time soon, and no one blows my cover like that smiley trash bag comedian, we should be fine.

Everything will go According to plan.

I won't even go soft. Love is Overrated anyway.

A/N ok first fanfic ever and I'm trying out a different perspective when writing in chara's POV because I don't think like her as much. I have no idea what I'm doing and this chapter is very short but they will get longer soon it's just 3:55 AM and I'm tired. Anyway enjoy!
- the author