Flowers and Goats

A/N art above is mine, sorry its not the best.

Chara's POV

Flowey continued to explain things to Frisk. He explained it like I did. Maybe we have the same plan? I hope not. If that was the case then I would have to fight him but, I knew I couldn't. It's something about that stupid voice...

He started to attack Frisk! oh no they don't. She can't die yet. My plan will go to hell!

I felt the black ooz start to drip from my eyes. No! why does everything I do fail! ugh, I've been waiting for years and a stupid flower is going to beat me to it! No, No, No! breath Chara, breath. Ok I can do this.

I sent some of my energy to Frisk so she won't die. "Love is spread by 'friendliness pellets'!" Frisk was listening very intently. are they believing this bull? wow, they're a complete idiot. As the idiot went and caught the "friendliness pellets" all of their HP disappeared leaving them with only the one I gave them.

They seemed shocked and hurt that this stupid flower betrayed them. Are they really that surprised? Tears sprung into their eyes as they clutched their chest. The soul that belonged to them had a small crack in it. ugh IDIOT.

The flower started to surround the humans soul. No, NO, NO! I can't prevent that! You got to be kidding me- A flash of light. Mom, no, Toriel stood there.

I sniffed a little, a wave of nostalgia crashed over me. The kindness in her eyes, the actual love in her heart, the way she says 'my child', that purple dress with the royal symbols on it, This was mo-toriel. She hasn't changed a bit.

What is she doing in the ruins instead of the castle with dad, uh Asgore? She took Frisks hand like she used to hold mine. Stop it chara, you can't go soft yet I told myself, but I just couldn't believe I was seeing Toriel after so long.

I've stayed in the opening, waiting for a human to fall, I didn't even know she was here. I blinked my tears away as I followed them. Toriel showed us the tricks and puzzles of the ruins before leaving. "wait here my child, I'll be right back" she said.

Frisk was now sitting in this room waiting. I can't lose Frisk yet, they're pretty gullible if I do say so myself, I wonder...

"oh Frisk we need to leave." I said in a scared tone.

"why? Goat mom told us to stay here." I flinched at the word mom.

"Toriel is the worst monster of them all! Her and her husband are the ones that killed me! They tricked me into trusting them then BOOM! I was dead, lying in an unmarked grave. She's killed so many and has many minions in the ruins. You have to kill them all if you want a safer world.

Frisk nodded and started searching for monsters. They really are dumb, taking the word of a dead human instead of figuring it out themselves. Idiot.

They finally got into a fight, their soul coming out and glowing. "Ok Frisk this is how you fig-"

"goat mom said that we should always use MERCY."

"of course she did." I said to myself. Tori was always a pacifist, but Frisk wont be. I hope Toriel is filled with nostalgia of me in her final moments.

"look Frisk MERCY gets you no where here. I should know. Now I'm going to teach you how to FIGHT." she seemed shocked by this but followed my instructions.

I was once the hope of the underground. The seventh human to fall, child of the Dreemurs, and I failed everyone. Looking now on this small human, makes me think of me. I'll make sure no one thinks highly of her. I'll make sure she disappoints everyone while they quake in fear. I'll make Frisk into the person I've always strived to be. They will be the most powerful person In the Underground. I'll make sure of it. I'll use everything in me to protect them, and that has nothing to do with that cute innocent face.

How could anything be so kind. They can hardly even fight a Froggit. She seems hesitant to even touch it. A true pacifist. I'll crush that side of her. I'll make her a stone cold killer. the Froggit finally turned to dust.

"C-Chara, what is this?" They ask as they pick up a little bit of it letting the dust to spill from their hands. "Well, when a monster dies it turns to dust." I explain. "That's horrible! No one will ever find Their body so no one wll know if it's dead so it can't have a proper funeral!" Frisk exclaimed.

Are they for real right now? "That's the point Frisk. They don't deserve it." I said knowing damn well that they do. Monsters deserve everything the Humans took away and more.They never did anything, but I Have to keep it up if I want to convince Frisk.

We searched the underground for monsters, killing them all. Frisk got excited when they gained more EXP. So innocent, so...Cute. Nah, stop it Chara. Don't think like that.

Frisk got some monster dust on Their black legging making it stand out more. Their high wasted shorts were slightly ripped, probably from the fall but they accented their curves. Their hair flipped out in every direction Probably because of the slight curl to it.

The monster dust made her look more Badass I must admit. I better wipe it off before Tori-

"Oh, my child!" Toriel's back. "I shouldn't have left you all alone, how irresponsible of me! Come now, I shall make you a butterscotch-cinnamon pie. Maybe clean you up a bit. you seem to have gotten dirt on your leggings." butterscotch.

Butterscotch was my favorite but Azzy hated it. He preferred cinnamon. I guess mom finally made a compromise. I almost wish I had a stomach to eat it with.

Not that I care what Toriel is putting in her pie. she could have put monster dust in it and I still wouldn't care. It's just one less monster me and Frisk have to deal with. "And this is your room. Have a nice sleep my child."

I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize we had made it to our room. It almost looked like me and Az-Asriel's room before...

"hey Chara."

"Yes Frisk?"

"Why have you been so quite?"

"just lost in thought..."

"about what?"

"Not now Frisk you need sleep. You need all the sleep you can get for the long journey ahead. You were terribly tired after defeating Froggit's and such, what will you do when you fight Toriel tomorrow?"

"I'm gonna F-fight Goat Mom!?"

"I'm afraid so young human, But remember You're making the world a safer place."

"Chara can I ask one more question?"

"shoot."

"aren't you human too?"

"enough questions, goodnight."

She looked hurt but I hated to remember that I was technically human. Humanity is a disgusting thing that I absolutely despise. Call me a hypocrite, I don't care. I much prefer monsters to humans, too bad there isn't going to be any more monsters left once I'm done.

I smiled evilly before slightly floating next to Frisk, falling asleep. If you're wondering why I'm sleeping, It's a Fan Fiction, don't question it.