CHARACTER PROFILES

ALISHA

NICK NAME : Liz, Lee, LeeLee, Pixie, baby girl

LOVES : chocolates, junk food, gymnastics, music, shoes and bags

HATES : drama, paparazzi, failure

DESCRIPTION : Small at 5'1, bronze skin and brown, almost black hair. thin and muscular,  elite gymnast, gifted musician, stubburn, random, crazy, sensitive, optimistic and idealistic, loves to help others. Absolutely loves her adoptive family, has a special bond with Salman. 

SALMAN

PROFESSION : superstar, actor, businessman, producer and writer. Has an NGO under his name.

DESCRIPTION : Tall at 6'1, Fair skin tone and spiked black hair. Has 6 packs. Can be unpredictable and over protective- especially towards Alisha. Caring, and loves to pamper people around him. Can be short tempered, but loves his work. Also a great painter, drummer and pianist.

ARBAAZ

PROFESSION : actor, producer. 

DESCRIPTION : Tall at 6'0, fit but doesn't have 6 packs. A gentleman, loyal and a good listener. Smart and the brains of the family. A great father, husband and brother. 

SOHAIL

PROFESSION : actor, producer, businessman.

DESCRIPTION : Tall at 6'1, slightly tanned with 6 packs too. More of a player, but protective when it comes to his sister. 

MALAIKA

PROFESSION : super model, actor, VJ, and socialite

DESCRIPTION : 5'8 in height, but wears heels all the time. Skinny and hot, a perfect model and mother. Loves family, but can get chiper and girly. Married to Arbaaz.

ARHAAN

(Arbaaz's and Malaika's son)

SELENA GOMEZ (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

Disney star

HAILIE (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

Eminem's daughter.

AHSLEY and AMBER (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

daughters of senator and presidential candidate

NICK JONAS, JOE JONAS, KEVIN JONAS (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

now forming the band named Jonas Brothers.

ARYAN (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

son of another actor, tae-kwon-do champion. Has a sister called Suhana.

SARA (one of Alisha's childhood friends)

daughter of sportsman

SASHA (school friend)

VEER (school friend)

NIALL (school friend)

JAZ (school friend)

LOLA (school friend)

DIMITRI 

PROFESSION : coach at Alisha's gym, the sky. 

LAUREN 

gymnast, in Alisha's elite team. Best routine beam.

KAYLA 

gymnast, in Alisha's elite team. Best routine uneven bars.