Where is the good in goodbye?

ALISHA’S POV

I couldn’t believe what just happened. I hurt them so much. I ignited a fight, ticked off a few fist collisions. But what hurt me the most was Salman hitting the wall besides me. I had never seen him this disappointed at me. Anger was written all over his face. I caused all the drama.

“Good. You should be an actress.” Kat smirked entering my closet. My head was in between my knees. I was writing and crying at the same time. The only thing I could share all this with was my diary.

“Please end this. They hate me now. You’ve got what you want.” I pleaded. Honestly I just wanted to jump off a cliff. I couldn’t live with this version of myself.

“You just sparked off a breakdown. Now, you’ll leave. Forever.”

A whimper escaped my lips. Leave? Where? Forever? I’ll never see them? How could I survive without them? Never, I could never do that. It would be unbearable to live without them. But, I had to follow her orders. So many lives depended on this. I had almost opened my mouth today, but then everyone was already dealing with a lot of trouble. Salman, his heart would scatter again. I’d seen him through one heart break. I don’t think he or I could bear another one.

“When? Where?”

“Tonight. Back to Beverly Hills.”

I nodded and started packing. She tapped my back and left. It felt like the whole world’s weight was on my shoulders. I was a thirteen year old elite gymnast, who was just over the trauma that she had witnessed a girl being burned alive. The murderers got an unjust, biased conviction, and my friend was not talking to me. I endured paparazzi every single freaking day, and didn’t remember how many weeks it had been since I had dinner with my family. And now, a bitch was blackmailing me to break apart from the people I loved the most.

 Throwing everything back into the luggage I went to my laptop. I saw boarding passes lying on the bed, along with my US passport. I let out a humorless laugh and shook my head. Is this normal teenage life? I guess not.

*twitter*

BeingAlisha : I get so many @mentions everyday that you want to be in my position. Believe me, you don’t want to.

BeingAlisha : Ha! Guess what is in the top ten TTs? #SKandSRKfight… thanks a lot you two. #SarcasmAlert

BeingAlisha : I just realized my tweets are gonna be shown as newsflash now. Guh-rate! I was just venting out my anger, seeing how I have nothing to do right now.

I logged off twitter, without even checking the mentions. What had I just done? Lashed out my brothers infront of millions. Way to go me, way to go!

“Mike Tyson. Don’t you dare come with me!” I squinted my eyes and pointed towards the exit, but they entered the airport too. Nobody knew I had left, well except the security guys and Kat.

“You are not my favorite person right now. Definitely not how people described you as. But I’m gonna do my duty and be your bodyguard.” Tyson shrugged, looking around for any signs that could be potentially dangerous. I rolled my eyes and went straight to the security check.

SALMAN’S POV

What had my sister done? Everyone was now talking about how pathetic we were as guardians, and how she was being raised all wrong. PR nightmare. Just before a movie release. I had switched my phone off, coz of the constant calls from tabloids. Cassie-my manager- was trying to control the wild fire.

Mike called me and said Liz had left for LA. I would have stopped her under normal circumstances, but I had to let her go. I had to admit, I was furious at her. She hated us so much, so suddenly. And maybe Kat was correct when she said that Lee needed some time to her own to cool down. Hopefully.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked Kat, who was sitting beside me in the limo.

“She’s a teen. And I hate to say this. Maybe I’m wrong, but…you know. She isn’t blood related to you guys. Maybe she is having a hard time accepting things. Maybe the reality hit her now. I know kids how don’t accept their adoptive parents.”

That, it had never hit me. What if she hated being adopted? That along with so many other things could cause this behavior. Maybe she wanted to forget all of us and start a new life. Maybe she didn’t want to deal with us.

“What now?” I asked her. She was the only person I could talk to right now. Malaika was off to her sister’s place, and my sister with whom I always shared my problems with was the problem this time. I depended on her. I always confined in her. And she was gone now.

“Let her have her time. She’ll come back if she wants to.” Kat said and gave me a peck on my lips. Maybe she was right. She did grow up with siblings too. Girls, why do they have to be so complicated? I nodded and looked out. We had reached the event for tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Please tell me what you think!! I wrote this one in a hurry, so it may not be great. But yeah...ta-da!!! *drums* 

COMMENT, VOTE and FAN!! If you like it, obvio! 

And yeah...the Syria thingy...I feel horrible. It probably doesn't matter to half the people here, but they are humans too. I hate to see them hurt! :'(

Just a random thought I needed to share...