Back to be all alone

Sohail’s POV     

It was good to be back home after spending sixteen hours in the office planning the next movie production. I was pretty sure this one was gonna rock, but I was stressed. The last few movies were average, barely covering the costs. This one was a do or die situation for me.

“Get it off me!” Lee cried, and I rushed down. She was home? Why didn’t anyone bother to tell me that my sister was home? The staff had some serious operating issues around here.

When I went down, I saw Liz looking terrified, and Tyson with a lizard in his hands. How did it get out of his jar and climbed over Liz. This girl was crazy- tell her to go rappelling or valley crossing, she’ll do it. Show her an insect and she’ll turn into a three year old.

“Thanks Tyson.” I got the lizard’s jar and put it inside. It was a pet lizard, for Arhaan my nephew, who loved lizards like little girls liked dolls.

“Tyson?” Lee asked looking at the new guy and burst into a fit of giggles. We all looked at each other and back at her, who was rolling on the floor by now. What was so funny? After her laughter subsided, I finally asked her.

“And what was so amusing?”

“I came h-home with Mike Tyson!” and she went off again, laughing like a retarded seal.

Oh come on! Mike, and Tyson, the two guards. And Mike Tyson just happened to be a champion. A cool co-incidence, but what was so funny? I’d never get my sister and her brain, never in my life.

“You have no sense of humor mister.” Lee retorted, but hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I had missed these hugs, and hadn’t realized till now. No matter how long and stressful the days were, she’d hug, giggle and all of it would evaporate away. She or there were some ‘not-so-sibling-extra-hugs’ that made me feel better.

“Now, can we have something? I’m freaking starving here!” Liz wiggled and I gave her a last squeeze before letting go.

ALISHA’S POV

I hurried upstairs and stepped into my room. Much to my bad luck, it was PINK. Huge, and with cool interiors, a bathroom, living area, TV, balcony. But it was PINK! Since I grew up with boys, I hate anything that is associated with princess and girly. But I didn’t want to break the guys’ heart and get the interiors changed.

I wore one of my brothers’ lose jersey and hopped down. I couldn’t see anyone around, except the cook. There was a small note left on the coffee table.

Baby girl, you have every right to hate me right now. I had to leave, it’s urgent. I’ll try to make it quick, but it’s hard to tell. Promise to make it up to you. So So Sorry. :(

I sighed and crumbled the paper. Did I hate him? Nope. But I did get upset. Everyone of them worked for days, even weeks. It gets lonesome and boring when everyone is in the different corners of the world. As a family, we tried to get together and stay in touch, but it was nothing like actually being together every night for dinner.

Since I had no company today, I went to grab my dinner and logged onto twitter.

*twitter*

BeingAlisha : Back in Mumbai…I honestly missed the city! And the pani-puri lol!!!

BeingSalmanKhan : Shooting for ten hours on a go…no sleep, no rest. And it’s bloody cold here! @BeingAlisha I could use a pani-puri too!

ArbaazKhan : So, my sister, wife and son are home, but I’m not. Events to catch up with… @BeingAlisha

BeingAlisha : Somebody asked me if I hate USA?? No!!! I love all the countries in the world… :)

BeingAlisha :  Since I have nobody to have lunch with now, let’s have a small QnA round?? What say?

BeingAlisha : no absolutely not!!!infact I feel proud that my brother has such awesome fans! @XXXIloveSK : do you hate SK fans?

BeingAlisha : anything but PINK!!  And it’s a local junk food…which is DELICIOUS! @TaySwiftForever fav color? And what’s pani-puri??

BeingSalmanKhan : Hey! I’m joining in too!! Shoot the questions! @BeingAlisha

BeingSalmanKhan : what made you think so??? @SRKforever are you gonna quit acting?

BeingAlisha : lol, I’ll never let him...acting is his soul, how can he survive without it?

BeingSalmanKhan : @BeingAlisha  sitting thousands of miles away, I know you are not having your lunch…so EAT!! NOW!

BeingAlisha : Geez, @BeingSalmanKhan has supernatural powers! I had forgotten I was eating :P twitter is funnnnn!

ArbaazKhan : The awkward moment when my siblings talk about having lunch online during a QnA round…what do I do with them???

BeingAlisha : Oh, you love us for being silly!

ArbaazKhan : That I do! #siblinglove @BeingSalmanKhan  @BeingAlisha

BeingAlisha : made me smile! RT @ArbaazKhan : That I do! #siblinglove @BeingSalmanKhan 

We continued for a while, exactly till Salman’s director lost his patience and snatched his phone away, which led to a fight. Huh, everyone is on the edge when working for long hours in cold weather.

I had another shower, and then dragged myself to Salman’s closet. I grabbed one of his shirts, and wore it. Whenever I miss them I wear their clothes. And they were so large, my shorts were hidden. Then I let myself collapse on the bed, and while reading ‘One’ by Richard Bach I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww...I hate it when I'm back from somewhere and my dad is in the office or busy...or in a party in some five/seven star!! :P