Reader x Marco: Prince

He was your prince. He always sweeped you off your feet.

You loved it when he would give you surprise hugs and kisses behind your back. Marco understood that you wanted someone to treat you in a special way, and that was the reason why he kept calling you 'princess' or 'm'lady'.

Screw what other people think of you! You had a miserable childhood, your parents abandoned you, you were bullied always, you were miserable! You wanted your life to end, but something kept you going.

The friendly smile Marco always gave. The reassuring pat on the shoulder (sometimes a hug when you're crying), the adorable and warm kisses, his sweet and tender voice saying that everything will be okay.

Marco was your prince, and you were his princess.

But now, what's the point in being a princess when your prince is gone?

He just had to save you. You understood that he had to save his best friend, Jean too. But you told him that you didn't need saving. And, oh what a thick headed prince Marco was! But, you loved him too much.

Now, it broke your heart when Jean kept asking people if they saw Marco's last moments. You did, but no words came out.

What's the point on going on?

I AM SO SORRY ;~;

R&R please?