Cora is pregnant again

After work I went to the store to get a pregnancy test. I put it in my purse before I got home. But there was a message on the answering machine from Will saying he would be working late that night. Natalie was there watching the babies with Ryan. I went to the master bedroom to change my clothes and to take the pregnancy test. I readied the box before I took the test. It said to wait hour before checking the test to see if your pregnant or not.

A hour later I went back to the master bedroom to see if there where any blue lines. In the middle there was two blue lines saying I was pregnant. I hide the pregnancy test from Will. I didn't want to tell him just quit yet. I wanted to go see Doctor Spacht first before I told Will. I didn't want to get his hopes up and turn out I'm not even pregnant again.

So the next morning while on my way to work I called Doctor Spacht office to make appointment to see him. The doctor office said they had a opening two weeks from next Thursday. So I took the appointment. Hoping some body would cancel by then and I could have there spot. Was to excited to wait that long for appointment to see doctor Spacht. I went to Rose and told her I might be pregnant again. I told her I hadn't told Will yet I wanted to be sure before I told him.

The first week went by so slowly. So I thought I go to the store again and get another pregnancy test just to see what it would say. It still had the two blue lines on it like the first one did. We were also slow at work. So after work Rose and I went to eat at the Olive Garden for the first time in years. We use to go there when we first started working at the office, but hadn't been there in fourteen years. They had all kinds of new stuff. It all looked so good.

I called doctor Spacht office to see if anybody had cancel. But nobody had cancel and I was still waiting for my appointment to come. The babies are getting in to every thing now these days. There in to the toy box making a miss with there toys. I clean up there toys every night after work.

The next couple of days I was feeling sick and couldn't keep anything down. I told Will it was a bug and I was going to call doctor Spacht to see if I could get in. But Will didn't know I had already called Dr. Spacht yet. It's time for the babies one year check up to. When I call I'll make appointment for them to go as well. So maybe I can get them in another day. As I talked to the doctor office the told me they had someone cancel for that day at three o'clock. So I took that appointment and saved the other appointment for the one year check up.

Dr. Spacht took blood from and said it would take a week to get the test back. I think he wanted it in time for when we brought the babies in. I told him I hadn't told Will yet about me might being pregnant. I wanted to surprise him with the baby news. So I left the doctors office and went home to try and eat something. I can't hide being sick forever. I think Will or Ryan would notices and start asking question, that I didn't have answers for yet.

The next day I went to work still a little sick, but I had to go for a work meeting. My boss was talking about some big client he had for us. They wanted us to do some designs for them. It took all day to draw and think up design for them. Everybody went home late that night.

I went home and headed to my room to put on my night clothes. I went in to the kitchen to make me something to eat for dinner. As I was standing in the kitchen looking out the kitchen window I saw as shadow move just at the edge of the woods. I screamed just as the shadow moved closer to the house. Will and Ryan came running in to the kitchen. There there was a shadow I studder. They both looked out the window, but there was no shadow there any more. So I went to bed after I ate.

It's a couple days till the babies go for there check ups. I get to know if I'm pregnant again. I can't wait to till Will that I'm pregnant. But I got up to go to work, to work on more designs for our new clients. We didn't know what designs they would like so we made a hole bunch of them.