The imprinting Of Will and Cora

Will told Cora what imprinting was. Will said imprinting is a phenomenon only werewolves experience. He said when a wolf imprints he found the person in the world he is bounded to. It happens suddenly and randomly. A werewolf can see a random person in the crowd and have strong attraction and bond with that person.

Wolves can imprint on someone old or young but it doesn't mean they have a sexual attraction or is a romantic love for that wolf. It can be a brother or a sister. And the one who is being imprinted on doesn't imprint in return or feel that it's not there destiny, it is nearly impossible for that wolf not to love the wolf that has imprinted on them.

There is a need for closeness, and the need for protectiveness the wolf expresses towards there mate is almost possessive. The empathetic link to there mate is severely strengthened once the wolves have imprinted. When the wolves imprinted on each they become one emotional being. When they are imprinted on there mate will never hurt each. If any thing they might scratch at each if they get into a fight.

Wolves won't age as long as they continue to change into there animal forms, and wolves chose to obtain control and re-begin aging as their mate age, so they can grow old together.

Will told Cora if the imprinted wolf was to die then the empathetic link would never quite fade away, leaving a unpatchable hole in the wolfs heart, psychological damage would be likely. What would happen to Cora when Will dies. Would she have a unpatchable hole in her heart like a wolf would. What will happen to Will if Cora died. Would he be able to move on for the babies or would he kill himself leaving our babies behind.

Cora didn't know how,she felt about being imprinted. She was scared to be imprinted on. It worried her to. And she didn't know how it would work her being a fairy and him being a wolf. Would it be the same as them both being wolves. But Cora loved Will to much to not let him imprint on her. Would Will be even more over protective then he is now. What will Will's father thank about Will and her being imprinted.

Would he try and kill her again. Would Will have to get his revenge on his father if he tried to kill Cora again. Cora and Will imprinted and sparks flu but everything became clearer for Cora. She was worried for nothing. She and Will seemed closer now. Even more closer then they where before. Before they imprinted on each.

Knowing his father wants to kill me and had his own brother to do it. Not knowing where his father is at now. He could be anywhere. He could be hiding in the woods close by watching our every move.

But why wouldn't Will and Ryan just change in to wolves and find him. Or he could be in his human form out living on the land. And Will and Ryan don't remember what he looks like in his human form because he was always in his wolf form.

What happen to Will's mother and why didn't she try and stop him from killing me. Maybe she wasn't strong enuff and he killed her. Or maybe she could be in hiding from Will's father. But couldn't he just find her because they are imprinted and are mated together.

Soon Will and Cora will be mated for every. To live a life time of happiness together. But they still have to keep a eye out for Will's father. Just in case comes back for Cora.