The Triplets Turn 1

The triplets birthday is February 3. It's just right around the corner. Will and me are going to throw a big birthday party for the babies. We are going to buy two cakes one for the boys and one for Rosemary.

Rosemary cakes is going to have the pixie hollow tree on it where they get there pixie dust from, Tinker Bell with all her friends flying around the tree. With some animals running around the bottom of the cake. The boys cake is going to have a big tracker truck on the top of the cake with different farm animals running around the bottom of the cake.

I had Will call the bakery for the cakes we wanted. While me, Rose and Jack went to work. It was a long day since I hadn't been there for 3 months. Looking out the window wishing I was at home with the babies. With a long sigh, I look back down at my desk with all the papers on my desk. It's going to take a couple of day to get throw all my paper work. My boss has been hounding me to get the paper work done. So Rose and Jack stayed to help me with my paper work. We finished some of the work and went home late that night.

I got home just in time for the babies to go to bed. Will and Natalie made there dinner. Then after dinner they had there baths. The boys love taking there baths. Rosemary like her baths to but she always got cold fast. So we give her, her bath first. While the boys crawled around in there diapers trying to caught each.

The boys where always so warm. It's the wolf in them because there dad is that warm to. I like sticking my cold toes on his legs. I don't see how he don't scream get your cold toes off of me. After there bath they went to bed. We would read to them while they lay in there cribs.

After the babies went to bed we would hang out in the kitchen and talk about our day. The babies start to pull up on the furniture and hold on to it to walk. I wish I was there to see them do it. There growing so fast right before my eyes.

Will and I went to our bed room. I wasn't sleepy yet so I stayed up and readied The Prince of Wolves. From what I readied I know I was going to love the story. I special love Jen in the story she is so funny. I finely fall asleep with the book in my hand. The closer I fall asleep the more the book slowly dropped out of my hand and hit the floor with a thud. Will and babies were fast asleep and didn't move when the book hit the floor. I listen to see if the babies would wake up to the sound but they didn't make a noise.

The next morning I woke up still tired. So I went to the kitchen to make some coffee before I had to go to work. Yawing as I drunk my coffee. I just happen to look down at my watch to see the time I was running late to work. I hope nobody noticed I hadn't gotten to my office yet. I called Rose to see if she was at work and to make sure nobody went in to my office. I told her I would be there as fast as I can. I snuck in back way to my office and called Rose to tell her I made it to my office without being seen by anybody.

The day had dragged on forever. We had a meeting that afternoon. The boss wanted us to bring up our sales for this year. My mind was some where else. Like on the babies birthday party. We sstill had to get the invitations for the birthday party and then we had to send them out of course.

I can't believe my babies are going to be turning one. Where has the time gone. It seems like they were born just yesterday. Will and Cora went shopping for all the party stuff. I got Rosemary fairy plates and napkins while Will got farm trucks and farm animals.

After we got done getting the party stuff, we went to look for some balloons. Will found a tracker truck ballooWas n. We get two of those for the boys. Now I needed to find a fairy balloon and a big happy birthday to go with the other balloons.

After getting all the party stuff done. We went home to fix dinner. When the babies went to bed, we brought the balloons in and hided them in one of the guest room.

We went to our bed room to take a shower. Will was so gently washing me, he even washed my hair. It was my turn to wash him, I could feel every muscle as it tensed up as I touched him I moved slowly over his body. When we were done he picked me up and layed me on the bed. He gently rub lotion on me. He was kissing me gently. Laying there naked I watched him as he moved how his muscle rippled when he moved. He walked by me and I grab his hand and pulled him on top of me. He started kissing me as he put himself inside of me. He would rock back and forth, he rocked back and forth going faster and harder each time. I moaned every time he went faster. Till his body relaxed, we layed together there for awhile till he rolled off of me and went to sleep.

We woke the next morning to the alarm clock going off. Another day of work. Having my boss hound me about the papers on my desk. I should have called in sick. But if I did Rose would be over at my house. So I stayed late at work and finish all the paper work I had to do.

It will be February first in a couple of days and I feel like we got a lot done for the party. But I'm still worried about Will's father still being out there. We haven't seen him for awhile now but that doesn't mean he won't come back again. Next time will he get in the house while Will's at work. Or will we all be gone and he can go threw all our stuff. Or will I be the only one at home. I think about that everyday and it drives me crazy. Not knowing if he's coming for me. Where could he be hiding out at. It bothers me even more since we have the babies now. Also makes me sick knowing he could be watching me at work and at home with the babies.

I came home late the next evening. The babies where already in bed. Will was asleep on the couch. While Ryan sat there watching TV on our big screen in the living room. I whispered in his ear to go to bed, but he didn't move. So I left him asleep on the couch. While I ate dinner in the living room with Ryan. He was watching my favorite movie Gone with the Wind. He said there was nothing else on he choose to watch that movie. He told me he never seen that movie before. I whispered one last time in Will's ear that I was going to bed. But Will still didn't move from where he was at, so I kissed him on the fore head. And told Ryan I was going to bed and to see him in the morning.

woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face. So I reached over to Will's side of the bed. It was cold like he didn't come to bed at all last night. He must of slepted on the couch all night. Poor thing must of been tired after work. I walked in to the living room to see Will still asleep on the couch. Ryan was still watching TV when I went in to the living room that morning. He looked about half asleep. He was starting to doze off to sleep when I walked in the living room, but the floor creaked when I went across the floor and in to the kitchen.

The next thing I know Ryan was standing in the kitchen with a wild look on his face. I guess he had been up all night watching movies. But why was he up all night. Had something happen while I was at work and there not telling me so I won't worry. Had his father been lurking around our house again. I'll have to ask Will why Ryan stayed up all night and he was asleep on the couch and not in our bed.

Later that night I asked Will why he was sleeping on the couch and why Ryan stay up all night watching movies. He told me when Ryan went to the kitchen one night he thought he saw some shadows just at the edge of the woods. I thought it could be there dad but he said shadows. Like maybe the woods are haunted and I never noticed because I was asleep and never went to the kitchen at night. Because I always took water with me to bed. But maybe his dad is trying to scare his sons away from the house at night. So he could try and kill me. But he forgot one thing, he doesn't know about Jake, he is a black belt and could kill him in a heart beat.

It's February first the babies birthday . I went to work for a half day. My boss was mad at me for taking a half day. But he know it was the babies birthday today. I had to get the party decorations up and pick up the cake from the bakers around the corner from work. They make the best cakes ever. There always so cute.

We started the part at five so Rose and Jack could be there. A few other friends at work. And so the family could be all rested up from there long drive to Kansas.

I couldn't wait to show every body the cakes we got for the babies. Even the little cakes they made for each of the babies looked cute. Where going to have a lot of cake to eat.

Rosemary kind of picked at her cake trying not to get icing all over herself. As for the boys they where grabbing handfuls of cake and stuffing it in to there mouths. The boys where covered in icing. We all took a lot of pictures of them eating cake and opening up gifts.

I just remember something it's been a couple of weeks and I'm late. The last time I was late I turned out to be pregnant.