The History of Fairies

• Dedicated to Misael my fairy princess

Doctor Taylor readied the history of the fairies. He readied that fairies are tiny humanoid,supernatural creatures that have wings. But Cora wasn't tiny like a fairy and didn't have wings like a fairy either.

Fairies are extremely long - lived beings known to possess magical powers such as the ability to fly and cast spells. They are cited for there mischievous nature. But Cora wasn't a mischievous type of person either.

Fairies are thought to have a connection to the dead lands as well as to the heavens. They can weaver in and out of the heavens, earth, and the underworld. Fairies are thought to come out of (Fairies Hills) at Halloween time. Fairies are found in the wooded areas. Fairies live in the land of Eternal Youth. Some believe fairies are ( Fallen Angels) or angel casted out of the heavens. There world is called " Tir Na Nog" and is dangerous to humans if they enter.

Mortals cannot see them but every now and then they get a glimpse of them. It happens at twilight when the veil of the worlds is briefly parted. The fairies can be seen flying around in the woods playing and singing.

Doctor Taylor readied that the fairies is thought to be descends from elves. Elves were once closely associated with the land and nature and the fairies took over many of there roles. Fairies are now the air, water, fire and healing spirits. These are also the six points that make up pagan pentagram ( air, water, fire, earth and healing ) and the six point is the spirit, of incarnate represent .

He even readied if you pick a four leaf clover it will protect you from any spell a fairy may use against you, and if you lay very still with the clover in your hand you may make them visible to the human eye.

Cora never thought about fairies and elves being descends. She thought Mother Earth made fairies and Father Earth made the elves. Mother Earth made fairies so beautiful with there light blue wings and there beautiful emerald green eyes. But Father Earth made elves with there pointy ears and there pointy shoes.

But the elves would chase the fairies around the woods to make them mad. So Mother Earth casted the elves out of the veil and to the underworld. Very few fairies go to the underworld. But only the evil fairies would go to the underworld. The evil fairies are the ones with black wing. The evil fairies are the ones that worship the devil and do his evil bidding for him.

When Cora gets her wings , she dream they are a beautiful light yellow , like sunflowers in the summer. She guess she's a summer fairy since she was born in the summer time. She hopes Rosemary's wings are a pretty light blue with snow flake pattern in her wings. Since she was born in the winter time. But she doesn't know how the hole wing thing works , since she didn't know she was a fairy in the first place. Since her mom or dad didn't tell her. Or maybe they didn't know she was a fairy at all.

Cora was beautiful with her long brown hair and emerald green eyes. Her skin was prefectly tanned. But one day when she was getting out of the shower she noticed a mark on her back that ran down her arm and over her right boob. She thought it must be a fairy thing but her marks where heart shaped and had flowers to go with the hearts. She thought they looked like a tattoo. But Cora never had a tattoo so she didn't know how she got them. Her color markings where so beautifully colorful. Her markings was red,pink, yellow, blue and purple.