Will and Cora's Mating and Wedding Day

Cora always dreamed of a big wedding. She also dreamed her father would walk her down the aisle. She would have Rose as her bridesmaid and her cousins would be bridesmaid to. She dreamed of her dress having a heart shape bodices with a big tulle skirt. Her bridesmaids dress was a waterfall color with champaign color belt and champaign color shoe to match the belt. She dreamed of her mother being there and her wearing her mother's pearl necklace and earrings. She hopes Will wouldn't mind having a big wedding.

Will and I picked a day for our wedding. We want our wedding to be on wedsenday the 20th. That way everyone could stay for Christmas. We could go out in the woods that surround the house and get the biggest pine tree we can find and put it in our home. Wow that's the first time I called it our home since he and Ryan moved in. I'm glad my father left me such a big house. I wish my father was here to see me on my wedding day and to see his grand babies to.

She always wanted the wedding around Christmas time. With the white snow and white Christmas lights on everything. She wanted snow flakes in all her center pieces with beautiful white roses with light waterfall color on the tips of the roses to match the bridesmaids dresses.

Rose help Cora with all the center pieces and getting all her wedding invitation out to her family and friends. Rose helped with all thrat because she lived closer then her cousins did. Cora would rather have Rose help her then, having her cousin help her. All they would did is fight over every little detail and Cora wasn't in the mood for her cousins to be fighting over everything they did or didn't do. She was already stressed as is. With Will's father out there. Not knowing where he is right now stressed her out even more.

Cora didn't know if Will's father would try and mess up there wedding plans. Knowing he didn't like her all that much. But Cora wanted to at lest try and find Will's mother as part of her wedding gift to him. She started searching for her some time back. Hoping she would find her. But she hasn't find her yet.

She going to see if her friend Jaeson Wick at the police department to see if he can find her and see where she might be. I'm hoping he can find her in time for the wedding and to get to know me and her grand babeies better to.

Even thou it's six months away. I'm sure there's enuff time to find her in before the wedding and for Christmas. But I better call Jaeson Wick in the next couple of weeks to see where he's at with finding Will's mother.

Will and me will go on our honeymoon a after Christmas and New Years is over. I'm not in no big hurry for our honeymoon and Will is not in a hurry to go on our honeymoon either. I want to spend time with the family. Before we leave for our honeymoon. Haven't seen my family in years and I'm not sure when the last time Will saw his family at all.

We still have three more mouths till the wedding and we need to go and look at cakes. So Rose, me , and Will went to the cake shop. I wanted a white cake with raspberry filing. But I didn't think Will like that one at all. You should of saw the face he made when he took a bit of the cake. So we went with a white scake with chocolate on that looked like the design Will had on his body. I had the cake shop add white roses with waterfall color on there tips on cake that match the design that was on my body. I can't wait to see what the wedding cake going to look like.

The next day I thought I would call officer Jaeson Wick at the police department and see if he find Will's mother. It took him forever to get to his phone. I was about ready to hang up when he finely answer the phone. He said, he might know where she is at. That was good news to me. So he give me her number and address. So I called her and see if she want to see her sons and come to mine and Will's wedding. She was scared at first, but then she said yes she would be at her son's wedding. I told Her, she was going to be the surprise for Will with her coming to the wedding. I had Will's mother stay at Rose's house and told Jake to stay with them just in case Will's father came around. Then I could bring the babies over without Will knowing his mother was in town. She would be safe with Jake there.