The History of Wolves

• Dedicated to Rose OG Peep

Dr. Spacht did some research on wolves. He searched the internet for all about white wolves. The research was going good. Dr. Spacht learned a lot about white wolves.He readied that the red moon wanted to make white wolves. But the blue moon got wind of the red moon wanting to only make white wolves. But the blue moon was mad at the red moon for only wanting to make white wolves.

So the blue moon made other wolves to go with the white wolves. The blue moon thought that white wolves should be a rare wolf. But the red moon did not like the blue moon idea of the white wolf being a rare wolf. So the blue moon and the red moon were fighting about the white wolves.

So Dr. Spacht readied about the full moon and how the full moon made werewolves. When the full moon is up high in the sky. Is when the werewolves come out to play. They hunt everything that moves. They don't care if your a human or a animal. So when morning come they change back to there human self fore getting what they had done.So if there's a full moon out at night, you better hide for there might be a werewolf close by.

Dr. Spacht finished his research on wolves and werewolves. So he thought he better do some test on the boys to see if there's a white wolf like there father in them. Or if both of them are white wolves. But the red moon choices if there's a white wolf or not. The blue moon choices if there a other kind of wolf. As the test goes on for days. They took blood and x rays and MRI and any other test known to man. The test would take weeks to get back.

The boys where growing faster then there sister. But she was the baby of the family. They where an inches taller then she was. They love to pick on her for that. But they better watch out she might be able to beat them up one of these days.

As the days go by slowly the closer we find out if the boys are white wolves or not. If there's not a white wolf we will love them all the same.

There's one more week till we get the test back. Dr. Spacht wants us to meet him at his office when he shows us the test. I hope the test shows us what I been hoping for. Three more days till the test are shown to us. We have one more day for the test to be shown to us. I can't wait to hear about the test.

So Will and me with Rose and Ryan and Jake all show up at Dr. Spacht office to see what he has to say about the boys. Tony is a white wolf like his father. But Brad is not a white wolf. But that's ok with us. When Tony changes to his wolf form he is all white but for he has a heart shape on his belly. Which is rare for a white wolf. But his momma thinks it's cute thou. Brad wolf form has white socks on his feet with white tips on his ears and tail. But the rest of him is all black.

There father going to have to teach them how to control there changing in to wolves. So they don't do it in front of humans. When they start school we don't want them changing in to wolves at there own free will.

There not even one yet and they look like there about five. Boy are they big boys. Wonder what they will look like when there five.They will grow to be big and strong like there father.

Cora wonder if there markings would look like there's fathers. Or would they have there own markings not like there fathers. There to young to get there markings. I asked Will when would they get there markings and he said when they are about 10 they should start to see there markings. They might even have them some where different then where he has has. Will's markings run up his right leg and up over his right side, up his arm and down his back. It looked just like Cora's markings but not as colorful as Cora's. His was a greenish color. Which was boring to Cora.