Chapter 49

*Contains Mature Content*

YNs POV

Every night Austin or Selena comes to beat me up. I'm very hungry becuase they only feed me one day.

Austin finally untied me from the bed.Right now I'm crying in the corner on the room. I really miss Justin, my mom and everyone else.

My trail of thoughts were interrupted by Austin stumbling into the room. He looked drunk and he started walking to me. He grabbed my arm very harshly and picked me up. I whimpered in pain.

YN: Ouch! Austin your hurting me!

Austin: Shut up!

He then threw on the bed and hovered over me.

YN:AUSTIN GET ON ME!

Austin then punched me in the face. I started crying and covered my face with my hands but he removed them and place them on the side, holding me still.

He started kissing me but I didn't kiss back.

Austin: BITCH YOU BETTER KISS BACK OR ELSE!

I was so afraid so I kissed him back while tears were running down my face. He pulled back and started to take off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers.

He then ripped my dress and my undergarments leaving me naked. I started to freak out becuase I'm still a virgin.

YN: AUSTIN PLEASE DON'T!

Austin: SHUT UP I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU!

He tied my arms to the bed and legs too. His eyes were very dark and it scared me. He removed his boxers and his penis popped out.

YN: AUSTIN ! AUSTIN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!

He slapped me. He then slipped himself inside me. It hurt like hell.

YN:AUSTIN STOP IT HURTS!

He didn't listen he just thrusted faster into me. He keep doing it until he cmed inside me. I cried and scream in pain while he raped me.

He then pulled himself out of me and started to get dress.

Austin: Your perfect babe

He kissed my cheek and untied me. After he untied me he gave me sweat pants and a t-shirt to put on. And with that he left the room locking the door.

I couldn't move becuase I was in so much pain. I got dressed and just sat on the bed crying on my knees.

I can't believe I just got raped. I was saving myself for the love of my life Justin to lose my virginity with but it was just take away from me. I cried my self to sleep.

Justin's POV

-Three days later-

We have searched everywhere in Miami and we haven't found Austin.

I can't believe the stupid police haven't found Austin. I miss YN so much, every night I cry myself to sleep thinking about YN.

The fans have been asking where YN is but we haven't release any information about her kidnap to anyone but only to the crew and her family.

YN's mom has been so sad and depressed.

I think the fans should know about what's happening and they might help find YN.

I got on twitter and tweeted,

@justinbieber: Guys I need everyone's help! YN has been kidnapped by Austin Mahone for the pass thre days. We need you guys to help us find him. Tweet me if you have information about Austin or YN.

I really hope this could help us rescue YN.

Brianna's (fan) POV

Houston Tx.

I just saw Justin's tweet. I can't believe YN got kidnapped. She is my idol and I don't want her to get hurt. I hope she is ok.

I decided to go on a bike ride, jist to clear my mind of things. I started to ride my bike throught the woods.

I was riding my bike when I came across a house. Its wierd becuase no one really lives in the woods.

Then the front door opened. I then hid behind a tree and looked at who I was. I gasped when I saw Austin coming out of the house and leaving in his bike.

After he left, I immediately got on my bike and went to the police department.

Police: Yes how may I help you?

Brianna: I have information about Austin Mahone

Police: Ok come with me and we'll talk about it.

I nodded my head and walked with police officer to the questioning room.

Justin's POV

I'm so frustrated right now. Haters have been tweeting me things about YN.

@ihatebieber: I found YN and she's in my bed

@hottiehater: I bet YN is dead already

@12hatingforlife: Who cares about YN, she's not talented at all

I'm sick and tied of the haters. I went to my room in our hotel suit and layed down. I started thinking about everything that has happened during the pass few days.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Justin: Hello

Police: Mr.Bieber

Justin: Yes?

Police: A fan has just reported of seeing Austin Mahone coming out of  a cabin in the woods here in Houston,  Tx.

Justin: Okay I'm on my way don't do anything til I get there and make sure he doesn't leave.

Police: Ok

I hung up my phone and qalked to the living room where Scooter,  YN's mom and April was.

Justin: Guys I just got a phone call from the police department of Houston Tx. and they told me a fan has reported of seeing Austin hiding in the woods.

Scooter: Well lets get going

We packed and fly to Houston.

________________________________

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.