Chapter 16

YNs POV

As we walked into the room I could see that Justin tensed up as he saw Austin, I wonder why ?

Austin: Hi YN its nice to finally meet you

YN: Hi its nice to meet you too

Austin: Hey Justin

Justin: Hey

I could feel some tension between them and then there was an awkward silence.

Scooter: Okay how about we start writing some music guys!

Austin: Okay

YN: Okay  

I got my journal and went to sit at the table and Austin followed and we started to brainstorm our new song.

Justin’s POV

I hate Austin right now. Okay you might be wondering why so let me tell you why.

*Flashback*

AT THE VMA’S

I was talking to Jaden while YN went to the restroom. We were talking about life and other things. We then saw Austin pass by and said hi to us.

Justin: Hey man

Jaden: Hey Bro

Austin: Hey um Justin can I talk to you

I was a little confused but said sure and I said bye to Jaden and now me and Austin were alone.

Justin: So what do you want to talk about ?

Austin: Well I would like to ask you do you know if YN is dating someone ?

Justin: WHAT!?!

Austin: Calm down man im just asking you

I cant believe Austin is trying to steal my girl. Doesn’t he see me and YN are dating but wait actually he doesn’t so what do I say?

Justin: Um Look Austin can I tell you a secret ?

Austin: Yeah

Justin: But you have to promise you wont tell anyone

Austin: Promise

Justin: Okay um look me and YN are dating

I looked at Austin who had a smirk on his face.

Austin: I know

Justin: Really? How

Austin: It doesn’t matter, what matters is that YN will by mine

Justin: What? No she is mine

Austin: Look I don’t care YN will be mine !

I was so mad right now. He then just left but then turn around to face me and said

Austin: Oh and don’t worry your secret is saved with me , and left.

*Present*

As you can see this is why I hate him.  

 I just sat on the couch while YN and Austin are writing a song. I could hear YN laughing and smiling with Austin. Im can feel my blood start to boil up. No one will come between me and YN because I love her. 

YN's POV

We just finished writting our song and its called " THE WAY". I think its going to be a hit. I went back with justin who was sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

YN: Justin we can go now

Justin: Ok 

He sounds upset and angery i wonder why?

Austin: YN can i tell you something 

YN: Um sure what is it?

Austin: Your so beautiful 

I could feel my self blush a little 

YN: Thank you

Austin: No Problem 

He winked at me which made he blush even more. I then turned to Justin and he seemed very mad and was clenching his hands. 

Austin then left and just left us alone. 

YN: Justin are you ok ?

Justin: Yeah ! Now lets go !

I was suprised he is very mad right now. Justin then left the room and walked to the car, he didnt even wait for me. I went to say bye to Scooter and went to Justin's car. This is going to be a very LONG RIDE HOME. 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. THERE IS ALOT MORE DRAMA COMING. 

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE