Chapter 10

YN'S POV

Its Friday, I'm so happy because this week has been the worst week of my life. Girls have been spreading rumors about me like "how I'm just going to use people for money", "that I'm just making up lies about my career" and "that i don't have any talent". I have been getting so much hate lately but i don't really pay attention to them.

Right now I'm in my last class and today i get my test results and if i pass i get to go to California this weekend to finish my album. I'm so nervous because with every going on i don't know if I will pass.

"Ms.(your last name) Here is your test " said Mr. Hals as he handed me my test, i didn't even want to look at it I'm so nervous.

I opened my eyes and i was shocked i saw that I got 100 on my test. I was so happy and I had the biggest smile on face. I can finally leave this horrible place and just focus on what I really love which is Music.

After school I said bye to Amy and April and headed home. Once I got home I showed my mom my grade and we started to pack and called scooter to have our flights really because YN is coming to CALIFORNIA BABY!!!!

Justin POV

This week has been hell with Selena, she has made me buy her a lot of things and doesnt let me breathe she is so clingy. I don't even know how I could have loved her in the first place. Tonight I'm flying back to California to get a break from touring and plus Selena thinks its better for us to go back for the paprazzi to see us together.

Everyday I think of YN and I miss her so much. I dont even know when I will see her again since she told me not to talk or see her again.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Im now on my private jet and Selena is just talking about who knows what. All I hear is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH I'm just in my thoughts and acting like im really listening to her. All I care is to make things right with YN and set everything straight .

Once I got home I drift to sleep so fast and happy I didn't have to Selena's annoying voice, until tomorrow.

YN'S POV

I have landed in California and now I'm going to rest to be ready for tomorrows recoding at the studio.

"Good Night mom"

"Good night sweetie" I headed to my room and changed into my PJs and went to sleep.

***NEXT DAY****

I showered and got dressed in a pink and white summer dress with silver glittery toms. I straighten my hair and applied some light make-up and lip gloss. Once I was ready I went down stairs and ate breakfast with my mom.

After I finished eating I got my purse and drove to the studio.

Justin's POV

I woke up and eat breakfast. I showered and put on a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and my pink Suprus. I did my hair and once I was ready since I didn't have anything planned for today i got into my frisker and head to the studio.

What do you think will happen next???

Hope you like the chapter and Thank you for the reads.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE