Chapter 22

YN'S POV

So im getting ready for Austin to pick me up because he has a surprise for me. Im so happy because im 17 . I did my hair and put on a short cocktail dress with some heels. I put on lite make up and some Key perfume. I just love how it smells and it remiands me of Justin. I really miss Justin so much, but now that im 17 if i got back with Justin he wont go to jail because im almost an adult. But i doubt that we will get back together because i'm with Austin and Justin is with Selena.

Then there was a knock at my door. I went to open it and there stood Austin looking handsome.

Austin: Happy Birthday Baby

YN: Thank you 

We hugged and he kissed my cheek. We got into his car and  drove to a place. 

YN: Austin what are we doing here ?

Austin: Its your suprise, so come on

Austin opened my door and we walked hand in hand to the place. Once we got to the door and opened it everyone yelled 

"SURPRISE!!!!"

I was so shocked everyone was here my mom, my family, my friends, and a lot of celebrates friends.

YN: Thank You 

Austin: Your Welcome

I kissed Austin and went to say Hi to everyone.

Justin's POV

Right now im driving to YN's birthday party with Ryan. Once we got there we got out and there were a lot of paps. I walked to the enterence with a rose on my hand. I opened the door and enter the party room. 

Justin: Ok man you can go and enjoy yourself while i look for YN

Ryan: Ok and Good Luck

We then went our seprate ways.

As i was walking and looking for YN , i saw April and Amy.

Justin: Hey guys do you know where YN is ?

April: Yeah she is with her famliy and Austin other there

Justin: Oh Ok thx

I walked to see YN talking to her family. She looked so beautiful. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, when i turned around it was Austin.

Austin: What are you doing here !

Justin: Look for YN

Austin: I thought i told you to leave her alone

Justin: Well i dont care what you said, now will you excuse me im going with YN.

I continued to walk until  someone pull my arm.

Austin: YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU

Justin: LOOK IM NOT SCARED OF YOU

YN's POV

I was talking to my family when all of a sudden i hear Austin arguing with someone.

YN: Guy can you excuse me for a second

I then went to see who Austin was arguing with and it was Justin. Wait what is Justin doing here ? 

YN: Justin what are you doing here?

Justin: Happy Birthday YN ,and handed me a rose. 

Out of nowhere Austin just punched Justin in the face. Then Justin returned the punch to Austin. It then lead them to fighting.

YN: GUYS STOP!!!

but they just continued.

I tried to separte them but they are so strong and im afraid of them hurting me.

Ryan then came and tried to pulled Justin off Austin, while Alex pulled Austin off Justin.

Austin: I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY!

Justin: I LOVE HER AND SHE IS MINE!

Austin: NO SHE IS MINE!

i cant believe they are fighting over me. Now everyone is looking at them. 

YN: GUYS JUST STOP!

they both turned to me but still glaring at each other.

YN: IM NO ONE'S AND THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I just cant take it anymore. I just ran off and left my party. Its a good thing April brought my car, I got in and drove away. 

_____________

What do you think will happen? 

+5 VOTES

+5 COMMENTS

FOR A NEW UPDATE