Chapter 23

YN's POV

I just drove away and went to the beach and walked up a hill and sat on it. It had a beautiful view for the beach and L.A.

Once i got there i just broke down and I started to cry. I just cant take it anymore, I keep getting alot of hate in school, im very stressful with school and now Justin and Austin just ruined my party.

My phone keeps ringing but i just turn it off becuase i just dont want to deal with anyone right now.

Justin's POV

So YN left and now im very worry because i dont know where she is or if she is ok. I keep calling her but she turn off her phone.

Austin: YOU SEE WHAT YOU CAUSED THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Justin:MY FAULT ? WHATEVER MAN ITS YOUR FAULT!

April: GUYS CANT YOU STOP FIGHTING FOR ONCE! Dont you see we dont know where YN is

She was right we have to focus on finding YN and ignore Austin.

YN's Mom: Look you guys can go and find her while I go home and maybe she might be there.

Justin: Ok, April and Amy would you guys like to come with me to look for YN

April & Amy: Alright

Austin: Im coming with you too

Ugh great now he has to come

Justin: Fine

We all left and got in my car and drove around town looking for YN. After 2 hours of driving around town we didnt find her, so we drove to her house and now waiting if she comes home. I really hope she is ok.

YN's POV

Being here relaxed me and i think i should get home becuase its getting late. I almost forgot I start my promoting tour tomorrow and im so excited. I got in my car and drove to my house.

As i was pulling up to my drive way i saw Justin's and Austin's cars parked. Im still mad at them. I got out off my car and went inside.

When i went inside everyone was sitting in the living room talking. When they saw me, they just stared at me.

____________________

What do you think will happen next ?

I just want to say thank you for all the votes and comments im getting on both of my stories. Im happy that you guys love the stories.

+5 VOTES

+5 COMMENTS

#BelieberFamily