Chapter 7

YNs POV

Well today I go back to Texas and it's the last day I see Justin before he goes back to touring. I'm going to miss him so much.

I have been calling Justin to tell him I'm leaving and he doesn't answer. Maybe he is busy oh well I'll call him later.

"Hey mom can I go shopping before we go ,with April and Amy please?"

"Ok but be safe and we leave at 5:00"

"Ok mom"

April, Amy, and me got in my car and drove to the mall. When we got there I got a call from Justin.

-----Phone conversation----

YN:"Hello"

Justin:"Sorry YN if I didn't answer your call earlier I was busy"

YN:"its ok "

Justin:"So what you up to ?"

YN:"I'm here at the mall shopping with April and Amy"

Justin:"Cool how about I join you guys I mean if it's alright with you"

YN:"sure that would be great"

Justin:"Ok I'll be there in 5 min."

YN:"okay see you later"

Justin:"bye"

YN:"bye"

After that we went to the food court and waited for Justin.

~~~~Justin's POV~~~~~~

I think I'm going to tell YN my true feelings for her before I go back on tour.I'm a little nervous but I have to tell her that I like her and hopefully she feels the same.

Now I have arrived at the mall but their are a lot of paparrazzi waiting for me but I'm glad I have Kenny with me.

Kenny and I headed to the food court and there I saw YN talking to her friends. April then saw me and motioned YN that I'm here. YN smiled at me, it made my heart skip a beat.

Justin:"hey girls"

Girls:"Hi"

YN:"hi Justin and kenny glad you guys came"

Justin & Kenny:"hi YN"

Justin:"So how about we do some shopping"

YN:"sure"

~~~~~~~~~YN POV~~~~~~~~~~

As we were shopping I could see that Justin was nervous about something.

"Justin is there something wrong?" "um why would there be something wrong with me ?"

"we'll you seemed kind of nervous" Justin scratched the back of his neck and then grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Look YN ever since I saw you in the video I fell for you and now that we became good friends , my feelings towards you had gotten bigger and what I'm trying to say is that I really like you and I would like you to be my girlfriend "

I was surprise at what he said but happy he said that.

"Yes Justin I would like to be your girlfriend and I like you too"

we hugged and stared into eeachother's eyes and we kissed.

It felt so magical and sparks flew every where. We broke from the kiss and smiled and catched up with the others.

I'm so happy right now but the only thing that will ruined my happiness is that today I leave back to Texas .

We then continued our day and hold hands every where we went. Justin took some pictures with his fans before we left. Once we got outside and headed to our cars there were a lot of paparrazzi.

Justin grabbed my hand and he put on his sunglasses. "Ok babe don't listen to what they say and just get in my car and don't worry about April and Amy ,kenny will drive them back to you house" "Ok" I did what Justin told me and fast walked to his car. The paparrazzi were screaming and shouting all sorts of things.

Justin opened me the passenger door and I got in. He then got in the drivers seat and we drove to back to my house it was now 4:00 pm so I have to tell him.

"Justin.."

"yeah" he kept his eyes on the road

"um I have to tell you something"

"Sure, what is it"

"Well today i leave back to Texas"

He then turned his head to me "What?!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier"

"Its ok at least we have the whole day to be together" he smiled at me.

"Umm about that I leave in less than hour" "Oh.."his smiled turned into a frown and turned his head to the road.

I feel so bad. The rest of the car ride was quiet. Justin then pulled up to my drive way. We just sat there in silence until he broke it, "Well I guess this is a good bye" "Yeah I guess it is" my eyes started to get teary until one escaped . Justin wiped it with his finger.

"Hey don't cry we can still skype, call, and text eachother" "Yeah but I will still miss you so much" "I will miss you too"

We got out of the car and he walked me to my door.

Justin: Well always remember that i love you "

"I love you too"

we both leaned in until I felt his soft lips on mine.We kissed for a couple of minutes and pulled away.

"Bye J I'll miss you and have fun on tour"

"Bye YN and don't forget to call me when you get home"

we hugged and then kenny came out and hugged me good bye and he and Justin drove away.

I got inside my house and helped my mom and friends with packing and drove to the airport.

I'm glad Justin feels the same way I do about him. We all got seated on the airplane and I feel asleep thinking about Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked the chapter the next one will have drama.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL THAT MATTERS IT COMES OUT TONIGHT AND WE HAVE IT #1 FOR JUSTIN.

COMMENT.VOTE.FOLLOW