The apology.

An; I am pretty proud of myself for updating this so much ! But I do with more people would tell me what they think... Anyway, I hope you enjoy. 

~ XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After a long explanation of how Aiden and I are mates, and the reason why I am so pissed at him; Alex gave a stern talking to Aiden ( more like yelling) and threatened to cut off a certain part if he hurt me again...

  " Hey Avery, can I talk to you; alone?" Aiden asked me.

 " Why should I?" I questioned him, crossing my arms over one another.

 " Just please?" Aiden pleading, giving me a puppy dog look.

 " Fine." I gave in -what? He was so hard to resist. He led me to our room, motioning me in.

" I am so sorry, Avery," he started, " I was a jerk."

 " No kidding, and that is a understatement." I muttered, a flash of regret flashed on his face.

 " I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I was being selfish; I wanted you and Sarah. That was wrong of me." Aiden apologised.

 " Yeah it really was. It hurt me a lot. And just because I am even talking to you by no means does that mean I forgive you." I explained.

 " I know, I didn't expect it to." He replied.

 " You have to choose; either you pick me- your mate, or Sarah." I went straight to the point.

 " Avery.." He started before I cut him off.

 " It's okay, well not really; but you don't have to say it, I see you already made your choice." I mumbled, trying to show him how much that hurt me. I was being calm about this whole ordeal, even though I wanted to scream and curse and even cry; but that wouldn't make anything better.

 " Avery, I am sorry; I love her." He said pained.

 " Save it, it doesn't matter." I said. " I will see if I can move my stuff into your sister's or my brother's room."

 " I think that would be best." He responded, it was like a punch in the gut. I just nodded, and headed out of the room and made my way to Lindsey's room. I knocked softly.

 " Come in." Lindsey chirped. I opened the door, walking in. " Avery, what's up."

 " Um, would you like to have a roomie?" I asked, praying she would say yes.

 " Of course, I take it my brother was a ass?" She assumed. I nodded weakly.

 " You could say that." I laughed. " Thanks for letting me room with you, I couldn't stay with Aiden, and Alex is not a good person to room with..."

 " Ha ha, I can imagine." She chuckled.

 " Let's go get your things." She said, jumping up.

 " Alright." I complied, and followed her out the door, right back into Aiden's room. Lindsey didn't bother to knock, and stormed right in.

 " Lindsey you know you have to knock when coming into my room." He scolded, but when he seen me behind her he said, " Oh I am in big trouble."

 " Yeah, you are. Why was you such a jerk to Ave? She is our guest and you already are messing everything up! " Lindsey scolded him, giving me the nickname of Ave.

 " I am sorry." He apologized.

 " Save it, we just came to get her stuff since you kicked her out of your room." She snapped.

 " It was her idea, I just agreed." He defended himself- badly might I add.

 " You are a stupid, stupid boy." Lindsey shook her head.

 " Whatever, Linds." He replied.

 " Okay, lets grab your stuff." Lindsey said.

" Okay." I responded. We grabbed my bags, and walked out of the room without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An; well I personally don't like this chapter, but I needed to have this part here; plus I had a writers block. I thihnk this chapter was boring, and not entertaining at all; i promise I will upload soon . The next chapter will be a lot longer, and a lot better. Purty please let me know what you think of this story so far by:

 Commenting,

Voting,

Fanning,

Etc..

~ XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

 P.s I upload faster if I have some support. * Hint hint*  ^.^